Volleyball Meet & Greet - Sat, Aug 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball Meet & Greet - Sat, Aug 12th

On Saturday, August 12th at 4:00 pm the Shocker Volleyball is hosting a Match Club Meet & Greet in the Champions Club at Koch Arena. ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS are invited, not just Match Club Members.

An RSVP is requested to Linda Lindsly at 978-3362 or llindsly@GoShockers:.com by Thursday, August 10th.

If you are not a season ticket holder you can buy your tickets here.

If you are not a Match Club Member and would like more infomation on that I am sure Linda can provide that information to you as well.

Here are the Shocks Match Club membership categories and benefits:

Diggers ($125 - $299): 1 Koch Arena Seat Cushion, Autographed Poster, Pre-Game Scouting Report & Hospitality

Setters ($300 - $499): 2 Koch Arena Seat Cushions, 1 WSU Sack Pack, 1 Polo Shirt, Autographed Poster, Pre-Game Scouting Report & Hospitality

Spikers ($500 - $999): 2 Koch Arena Seat Cushions, 1 WSU Coffee Tumbler, 2 Polo Shirts, Autographed Poster, Pre-Game Scouting Report & Hospitality

Aces ($1,000 - $4,999): 2 Koch Arena Seat Cushions, 1 WSU Coffee Tumbler, 2 Polo Shirts, Autographed Poster, Pre-Game Scouting Report & Hospitality, invitation for lunch with the Coaching staff

Golden Aces ($5,000 & Above): 4 Koch Arena Seat Cushions, 1 WSU Coffee Tumbler, 2 Polo Shirts, 1 Set of Wooden Coasters, Autographed Poster, Pre-Game Scouting Report & Hospitality, invitation for lunch with the Coaching staff and lunch/dinner & Photo with the team, and a Shocker in a Pear Tree (okay maybe not this last item)

I don't know how many Match Club Members they have. Maybe a couple of hundred but that is just a guess. I assume most of those are Diggers and Setters. I think they created Golden Aces for the name sponsor of the VB101 Dinner who contributes $5,000 for that sponsorship. This membership class may be a group of 1 but who knows as there are no doubt some pretty deep pocketed and passionate Shocker VB fans.

Go Shocks!
Working...
X