Kayla Stout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayla Stout

When Kayla Stout left the VB team last year I figured she will either give up her college athletic career or she would transfer to a school where her prospects of playing time are better.

Actually, neither has apparently occurred. I just saw on goShockers.com that she is now a member of the WSU women's track team.

Kayla ran a 2:29:11 800 meters for the Shockers at the K-State indoor meet this weekend.

Next weekend is the MVC Indoor Championships.

Good luck to Kayla in her track endeavors.

There was an article in the Eagle awhile back that covered this as well but I'm too lazy to look it up. She was going to try the heptathalon as well and I know she competed in at least one meet so far in that event. I was pleased to see that as well. I hope she enjoys it and suceeds wildly.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      There was an article in the Eagle awhile back that covered this as well but I'm too lazy to look it up. She was going to try the heptathalon as well and I know she competed in at least one meet so far in that event. I was pleased to see that as well. I hope she enjoys it and suceeds wildly.
      I either missed that or I have "disremembered" it.

Comment

Working...
      X