• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJClamdip
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    This thread made me chuckle.

I went to a softball game once. The Creighton women were bigger than me and had more facial hair.
    and more hair on their legs I bet.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    This thread made me chuckle.

I went to a softball game once. The Creighton women were bigger than me and had more facial hair.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Apparently no coach's radio show for KB tonight.
    She was probably too upset at ShockerNet for causing her team to play poorly Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Is anyone planning on listening to the KB show tonight?
    Apparently no coach's radio show for KB tonight.

Leave a comment:

• BAShocker
    replied
    Is anyone planning on listening to the KB show tonight?

For me, sure I wish they would have won some more games, especially the close ones. Yeah, injuries etc…

I did enjoy watching them this season, and likely will do so next season. They were/are a fun group and are good, in some cases great, softball players.

I did question some coaching decisions, and maybe a couple other things, but wdik. I would bet not only the players, but the coaching staff learned a lot this season.

Here’s to a successful off-season and to a successful and fun 2024-25. Go Shockers.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    What was the tweet and who was it? Account has been deleted
    Check PM

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Guy is a former Sports Anchor who is a KU troll. Ignore him.
    What was the tweet and who was it? Account has been deleted

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Guy is a former Sports Anchor who is a KU troll. Ignore him.

Leave a comment:

• washedup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Does this make us the FSN Sports Forum

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Free speech is a right. But it comes with accountability. Everyone is free to choose what they say, some are just asking people in general to think before saying the first thing that comes to mind on your 4th Blantons watching the Shockers play.
    You might feel differently if the coach had a FDSB rally cry.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Ehhhhhhh. Creating and publicly broadcasting profanity-laced team mantras based on specific fan names whose content you admit you have literally never consumed feels a little different to this coucher than 'just asking people in general to think before saying the first thing that comes to your mind.'

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Free speech is a right. But it comes with accountability. Everyone is free to choose what they say, some are just asking people in general to think before saying the first thing that comes to mind on your 4th Blantons watching the Shockers play.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Steady as she goes Captain! This is a free speech issue. The softball coach wants to stifle it. You've been the best caretaker this site has ever had in this respect. Don't waver.

And I can't help but comment on the hypocrisy of the local chapter of the Shockernet Sewing Circle. Before you guys head out to burn the entire softball complex down, just know that your screeches of righteous indignation over what two people SAID are quite ironical. Maybe they were just trolling YOU!

People say ****, and they usually don't lose their jobs or go to jail. That's what makes this country great.
    +10000

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    - If a WSU team had to have a team meeting over negative things said on Shockernet, that's a direct reflection on me more so than anyone else. I'll own that and figure out a way to do better. I'm not sure what that means yet though. I'll admit I've been the Darron Boatright of Shockernet. I need to try and be a Kevin Saal -- that guy works hard, listens and makes a difference.

- We should think twice before hitting the enter key when referencing a player that's not playing well. Can you say it with more tact? Does it really need to be said? Would you tell his/her parent the exact same thing you are about to post if you were sitting in the stand right next to them?
    Steady as she goes Captain! This is a free speech issue. The softball coach wants to stifle it. You've been the best caretaker this site has ever had in this respect. Don't waver.

And I can't help but comment on the hypocrisy of the local chapter of the Shockernet Sewing Circle. Before you guys head out to burn the entire softball complex down, just know that your screeches of righteous indignation over what two people SAID are quite ironical. Maybe they were just trolling YOU!

People say ****, and they usually don't lose their jobs or go to jail. That's what makes this country great.

P.S. 99% of what any random person is coming to this site to read has to do with NIL. And I am the archvillian of that discussion (as it should be) from the perspective of the player, administration, and even some of the local lemmings. My response to that comes from the signature of a smart poster: The truth will set you free, but first it'll piss you off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X