X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They aren't giving Alex any help behind the plate

Comment

• ****, BLUE!

(Pretty sure I said that last night too.)
      78-65

Comment

• Reminds me of a basketball team that had trouble closing out W's.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I think this is one of those games that the softball gods just ordained the Shocks would lose.

Comment

• Well .. Good season that just fizzled out at the end.

Comment

• Pain
              The Assman

Comment

• Pitching…. wow.
                Umpires….even worse.

2nd and 3rd and only one out and they still couldn’t squeeze another run across in the 9th? Knew that would come back to bite them. Not sure it would’ve mattered anyways.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Pretty unlikely either one of these teams would be able to beat okie state twice tomorrow anyway.

That being said, KB blew this one by leaving Howell out in the 7th.

Comment

• This might be one of the worst gut-punch losses in WSU history.

Of any sport.

Massive collapse.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Well .. Good season that just fizzled out at the end.
                      That it did. The Shocks have some massive shoes to fill next year but so grateful that we had Syd McKinney for her entire collegiate career.

Comment

• Gotta hang this one on HCKB for not making a timely pitching change in 7th. Not the first time she has done that this year. Great season and lots to look forward to in 2024.

Comment

• Lousy end to a great season. We peaked at the wrong time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That it did. The Shocks have some massive shoes to fill next year but so grateful that we had Syd McKinney for her entire collegiate career.
                            Thankfully, we have some very talented underclassmen. It's impossible to replace Syd .. but the drop off hopefully wont be massive.

Also fitting that Syd goes out with a 4-4 night with 2 doubles and 3 runs

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              This might be one of the worst gut-punch losses in WSU history.

Of any sport.

Massive collapse.
                              It's a crappy loss but it's not even in the top 10. We weren't beating OSU twice tomorrow either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post

It's a crappy loss but it's not even in the top 10. We weren't beating OSU twice tomorrow either way.
                                Would have been nice to have had the chance, but I agree that the chances of beating OSU twice tomorrow were extremely slim.

I think for now getting to a regional and winning 1 or 2 games is what we can reaonably aspire to as a program.

Comment

Working...
                                X