Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikaela Raudsepp Being Rewarded

I had posted this in a different thread earlier today:

Congratulations to Mikaela Raudsepp on her selection as a fall sport recipient for the NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship program. Mikaela will receive a $7,500 scholarship to be applied toward the graduate degree program of her choice.

Awardees are evaluated on their academic and athletic achievement, campus involvement, community service, volunteer activities and demonstrated leadership. The program rewards college athletes whose dedication and effort reflect the characteristics needed to succeed in graduate study.

Mikaela is certainly very deserving of this scholarship.

WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State volleyball student-athlete Mikaela Raudsepp has been selected as a fall sport recipient for the NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship program.

I thought about putting this in a separte thread but decided not to. However, I did not realize there was more to come>>>>>>>>>>

Now I see that Michaela has been selected as the 2017-18 American Athletic Conference Scholar-Athlete of the Year and will pick up an additional $4,000 scholarship award.

http://goshockers.com/news/2018/3/6/...-the-year.aspx

I am so very happy to see Michaela's high achievement and high character being rewarded. If you don't think she will be missed by the Volleyball team think again Big leadership shoes to fill there.

:yahoo:
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 6, 2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X