No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Mizzou Round of 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lambo will have a final 30 minute radio show Monday at 8:00 with Mike Kennedy to wrap up the season. Not sure how they can do this season justice in 30 minutes (minus the long commercial breaks). But looking forward to hearing what Lambo has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      It was a great atmosphere both nights, but especially last night. Hopefully the fan experience of this weekend will convert some new people to regular attendance in the future.

Hopefully this will also result in tangible recruitment results in the future.
      And if you're going to go out with a loss at least go out with a crowd-pleasing effort and I think the Shocks accomplished that in spades.

"Every one of these games could have gone either way," Missouri coach Wayne Kreklow said. "It was a battle, one of those epic things that could have gone either way."
      "I wasn't going to let any one match define anything this year, and that includes the last one," Wichita State coach Chris Lamb said. "We had an historic season. The consistency that this team displayed is unlike anything I've ever been a part of."

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        The organization and turnout by Shocker Nation should remove any doubt from the committee when considering WSU as a host site for future tournaments.
        This sentiment (the attendance being a factor in seeding) has been expressed by several, but it simply is not ever for anyone. This is not a factor the Committee is allowed to use. USC had 599 and 569 for the two nights, but if in the future, their resume is slightly better than that of the Shockers, they will get the National Seed, and we won't.

Comment

Mizzou would be a great opponent to add to the Creighton, Iowa State, Wichita State Tournament group/rotation.

Comment

Wichita Eagle post MIssouri match report.
            As soon as Missouri scored the final point that ended Wichita State’s volleyball season, tears strolled down Emily Hiebert’s face.

Comment

Working...
            X