No announcement yet.

Keaton Miles to West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me he has already made his decision.

Comment

The two things Keaton has said that keeps me hopeful is that he will follow his heart and that he recognizes the value of being a Stephen Curry. Though personally, I'd rather him become a Gordon Heyward! :)

But if he is buying the line that Huggins is trying to put together a national championship-caliber recruiting class, that will be difficult to overcome.

Comment

IF that comes to fruition, that is UBER disappointing and frankly would surprise me a bit considering the quality and character of the family, as least as far as my experience goes.

Comment

Not good stuff to wake up to.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Not good stuff to wake up to.
            You're just now waking up? Who gave you permission to sleep with such critical recruiting news going on?

:D
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

One thing to temper the expectations of a forthcoming WVU commitment is that the stuff I've read seem to be more speculation based on circumstantial evidence from his WVU visit than anything garnered from Miles himself.

Comment

Well, just think of the headlines if he pulls a Shocker. It would make it even better.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  One thing to temper the expectations of a forthcoming WVU commitment is that the stuff I've read seem to be more speculation based on circumstantial evidence from his WVU visit than anything garnered from Miles himself.
                  After scanning the internet, I think Royal is right. It could be fan talk based on hopes due to and from the other comits. I don't think anybody knew for sure when thatt stuff was written. By now I'm sure our coaching staff knows.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

From what I've read so far, I think what HE has said speaks volumes.

Comment

trop, I'm sure you're monitoring coach Jans' Twitter feed. (blocked here at work) If he tweets a cryptic message that has a positive or negative vibe, perhaps that will tell us what Miles has told them.

Comment

Originally posted by mvc champs
                        From what I've read so far, I think what HE has said speaks volumes.
                        :good:
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

trop, I'm sure you're monitoring coach Jans' Twitter feed. (blocked here at work) If he tweets a cryptic message that has a positive or negative vibe, perhaps that will tell us what Miles has told them.

Royal, this ain't our first rodeo.

Comment

I haven't seen anything. from Coach Jans today. I could of missed it as I'll not for sure how to check just his tweeters on my Androd.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Doc is so right. I'm sure the staff is already in to the next ride no matter what today's decision is.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                                Originally posted by WuDrWu

Doc is so right. I'm sure the staff is already in to the next ride no matter what today's decision is.
                                Ok, I wasn't saying I expect a "we're screwed" degree of vibe, but more of mild disappointment. Something along the lines of "1 got off the hook, but there are more in the c". (I had to use some tweet-speak :) )

Comment

Working...
                                X