No announcement yet.

Keaton Miles to West Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landing Miles or Nickerson would be great, but if we don't land either one, I'm good with a JuCo AA Power Forward.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
      Landing Miles or Nickerson would be great, but if we don't land either one, I'm good with a JuCo AA Power Forward.
      Have anyone in mind? Anyone on our radar?

Comment

Providence is also recruiting Miles. I don't believe he has been to their campus and since he will decide in a couple of days, I think that rules them out.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Have anyone in mind? Anyone on our radar?
          The available juco PFs we know the Shockers are interested in are Will Kirksey and James Watson. Both are 6-8. At 6-7 Jarrell Crayton is listed as a SF.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Do you have a preference Trop? I know I do, but I would be happy with either top 150 recruit.

Comment

I'll take either one myself as I'm sure most of us would. I haven't kept up as closely as I have in the past so I'm not sure I have a clear favorite myself. Would be interested what Trop has to say.

I need to get back into following this stuff more closely.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Looking at our roster turnover after this season, our overwhelming strength is our three guard positions and at center. Therefore a presence down low should be our priority with the next signee. Our power forward options in 2011-12 will be Hamilton & White. One good solid Gabe Blair clone would be nice. Any observations?

Comment

Keaton Miles highlights
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC
                    Looking at our roster turnover after this season, our overwhelming strength is our three guard positions and at center. Therefore a presence down low should be our priority with the next signee. Our power forward options in 2011-12 will be Hamilton & White. One good solid Gabe Blair clone would be nice. Any observations?
                    Yes but Miles and Nickerson are to good to pass up. We don't like players leaving but it happens. There is good chance we could get a power forward in the Spring.

I know a little more about Miles. I want him bad. He will be a star player for us along the lines of Murry or perhaps the Shockers version of S. Curry.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Thanks shizz on the highlights...physically looks like Kevin Durant...good passer, good rebounder, likes to challenge the basket...if he has a touch from the perimeter, could be a full meal deal.

Comment

The word is he currently shoots well out to 17.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I wish you ment 17th street , but he looks like a keeper if we can get him.

Comment

I think we have a bigger need for an actual SF than we do a PF. We may be young and inexperienced there next year but I'm ok with Hamilton and White working at the 4 with Garrett and Ehimen at the 5.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              I think we have a bigger need for an actual SF than we do a PF. We may be young and inexperienced there next year but I'm ok with Hamilton and White working at the 4 with Garrett and Ehimen at the 5.
                              And we might go some with EO and Garrett at the same time.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

WVU just picked up two verbals. One from a game changer guard and another from a 6-10 prospect type. They have one for sure open spot left.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X