What now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What now?

First how many current open scollies do we have? Second what do we still need? Are we nearing the point where we should consider best available player regardless of position?

we have 0 open schollie open for next year, unless someone leaves our current team
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

And I'm not sure if we have needs. Maybe a FR PG. Gal didn't look great at the point last night. We'll have Hannah comming in. Murry is a combo guy and may be able to do it. Same with Kyles if he decides to come and there's room. I like the way the post is shaping up now with Stutz in the mix.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If you have a stud that wants to play here, you sign him and figure it out down the road.

Something will shake free if that happens.

Comment

Hannah will be our PG next year. I am confident in that.
          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
            Hannah will be our PG next year. I am confident in that.
            If so, that's going to create an interesting situation between Gal and AJ. One of those guys would be the best 6th man in the leauge, unless he moves AJ to SF and Gris comes off the bench.

Comment

Hatch should have continued his mission... sorry.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                Cold, you should start a mission! Hatch will be just fine. He hasn't played competitive ball in two years. There will be an adjustment period. We are way to quick to bash sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22

T

...8)
                  Cold, you should start a mission! Hatch will be just fine. He hasn't played competitive ball in two years. There will be an adjustment period. We are way to quick to bash sometimes.
                  He just doesn't have the tools man, sorry... I don't usually get on the early-bash bandwagon but this guy has lead in his shorts. Maybe he becomes an astounding set-up shooter but that has to be it.

T

...8)

Comment

What Now? I think i'll go have dinner! :D :posterwu: 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

T

...8)
                      Do you constantly have to be a ***** cold? Your always giving me more reasons to dislike you more than I already do. I guess thats the way you like it obviously. Comments like these really serve no point if not to offend people. The kids has 2 exhibitions under his belt jesus. I personally think hes going to be a fine player. Really though man I think you need to get overself cold. The thing is you take the time to say sorry when its clearly not meant. Just tacky form man...

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s

T

...8)
                        Do you constantly have to be a ***** cold? Your always giving me more reasons to dislike you more than I already do. I guess thats the way you like it obviously. Comments like these really serve no point if not to offend people. The kids has 2 exhibitions under his belt jesus. I personally think hes going to be a fine player. Really though man I think you need to get overself cold. The thing is you take the time to say sorry when its clearly not meant. Just tacky form man...
                        Forgive me Mrs. Hatch but this isn't the Salvation Army. If you don't have game, you need to move on. Like General Marshall said, "I play the players who can play regardless if they are seniors or freshman. If it's a toss-up, I play the freshman".

The days of charity are OVER!

Earn your time by impressing the coach!

Nothing is given away in this new Shocker era!

MTXE babyyyy!!!

T

...8)

Comment

Some people are idiots. Nuff said

Comment

Why is it that whenever Cold starts trying to evaluate talent the only two words I can think of are "Casey Crawford"?
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                              Why is it that whenever Cold starts trying to evaluate talent the only two words I can think of are "Casey Crawford"?
                              That guy looked like Raef Lafrentz!! ;-)

He would have been a very nice player for us! Admit it!

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                              X