Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Davis - Committed to Fairfield

I Hear That The Shockers are highly recruiting Brandon Davis Out of Fork Union Military Academy in VA. Davis is 6'10 240, obviously a big bodied 4/5 man, who can shoot from outside. I think he is the #1 player for the class of 08 that we are recruiting

Where does your information come from?

Comment

This dude?

Nice numbers.
      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Interesting. Nothing on Scout or Rivals, but he did put up 18 double-doubles last year.

Comment

Looks like an 07 recruit that went to (or stayed in) prep school.

Listed at 6'8 210 so I guess he's grown in the last year.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Nevermind. Some of those games are double-doubled.

He had 11.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
              Looks like an 07 recruit that went to prep school.
              That explains why I didn't find him.

Comment

Yeah, I know Davis Personally, and he went through some mishapes during his freshman and sophmore year and didnt get to play a high school game until last year (junior year). That is pretty decent for his first year every playing high school basketball. He was Previously ranked number 75 in a nation for class of 2007 before re-classifying

Comment

There is also a short scouting video on his Rivals profile (it's free).

Scout listed Brandon as a 2-star center last year. Rivals shows a 3-star but the article there idicates he was once a 4-star.

Comment

Doc? Doc? This the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince
                      Yeah, I know Davis Personally, and he went through some mishapes during his freshman and sophmore year and didnt get to play a high school game until last year (junior year). That is pretty decent for his first year every playing high school basketball. He was Previously ranked number 75 in a nation for class of 2007 before re-classifying
                      You wouldn't happen to be Davis would you? ;-)

Comment

Welcome on board ThePrince! :clap:
                        It seems Davis is '08 class. Now, with Ehinem Orupke committed, my question: if Stutz commit, would WSU also sign Davis? He sounds great . :wacko:
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

If talented 4's and 5's want to be a part of this program, you bet we'll find space for them.

Kyles can come too. We'll find room for 6'4" guards as well.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince
                            Would you care to elaborate on the type of mishaps that plagued him early in his high school career? I assume this is a fair question?
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Here is some more info on Mr. Davis from Rivals.com from when he was in South Carolina:

Brandon Davis played with the South Carolina Ravens 17 and under team but the big man from Mauldin (S.C.) High School will moonlight with the 16 and under squad this summer. The class of 2007 prospect is a solid power forward that worked hard for rebounds and showed some good emotion on the block, demanding the ball on the offense when he had a beatable defender on him. When he's a senior, Davis will be a strong bodied big man that should be one of the top recruited big men in the Southeast. The 6-foot-8, 210-pound prospect said he's hearing form Clemson, Florida State and Oklahoma State.

Comment

Working...
                              X