Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Ellis- Decision to KU

I've made inquiry about Perry a couple of times on SN. Apparently none of us saw him play last year. Leading your team to a 14-0 record as a 7th grader is very impressive. I started a thread on him this time because I'm sure we will be talking about him in the future.
    In the fast lane

Wants to play outside of Wichita and outside of Kansas.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Fortunately, he can change his mind still...
      Jocks & Jills
      3236 N. Rock Rd
      Wichita, KS 67226
      316-260-9800
      http://www.jocks-jills.com
      http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

His coach, Josh Schepis, will not help swaying him to WSU. While he was a graduate, he was the ref at the WSU baseball game a few years ago that received a ton of flack for an unfortunate mistake.
        Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
          His coach, Josh Schepis, will not help swaying him to WSU. While he was a graduate, he was the ref at the WSU baseball game a few years ago that received a ton of flack for an unfortunate mistake.
          First, what does Josh Schepis poor umpiring have to do with this kid's decision? Second, how much pull do you think his middle school coach will have with him when he's a senior? Who knows where this kid or the program will be in four years?
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
            First, what does Josh Schepis poor umpiring have to do with this kid's decision? Second, how much pull do you think his middle school coach will have with him when he's a senior? Who knows where this kid or the program will be in four years?
            I just said he will not help swaying him to WSU. I made no other implications on the matter. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

I just said he will not help swaying him to WSU. I made no other implications on the matter. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
              I thought the same thing as BOBB (kind of scary). The power of the middle school coach is a reach at best. So many things are going to happen over the next 4 years that he won't even remember that Coach Schepis was a lousy umpire.

Comment

Honest question:

Why was a Wichita resident allowed to umpire a game involving WSU anyway? Wouldn't there be some sort of assumption of bias?

[Although it is funny that any bias he had worked against the city school]

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                  Honest question:

Why was a Wichita resident allowed to umpire a game involving WSU anyway? Wouldn't there be some sort of assumption of bias?

It was poor oversight by the MVC/WSU. I believe he was a WSU alumni, previous student athlete and resident.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                    Honest question:

Another honest question:

Doesn't Northern Iowa's AD officiate D1 games? And how is that allowed, even if they aren't Valley games?

Just seems like there could very easily be a conflict of interest.

Comment

You certainly did imply more. My panties weren't in a bunch until you said that. Now they are firmly bunched and unreachable.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
                        Wants to play outside of Wichita and outside of Kansas.
                        He's sure a busy fella... http://www.perryellis.com/ped/index2.jsp
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You certainly did imply more. My panties weren't in a bunch until you said that. Now they are firmly bunched and unreachable.
                          Damn You!!!!

BOBB 1 - Smooth 0

Until we meet again!

Comment

i work for josh schepis and i have never once heard him say somethin bad about us all he talks about is how good r baseball team is im sure that he will convince the kid
                            ShockerNut 2305

Comment

I don't know Schepis. Just what I hear from other officials. I'm not sure I'd be too high on him.......
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X