Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubGod22
    replied
    He plays with two Rivals 4 star players, one being Lockett mentioned above, and out performed both this week when he put up 26 and grabbed 8.

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    Cowles is on an unofficial today at the Minnesota football game with his HS teammate, Trent Lockett.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    His stats were fine considering the star of the team was Blake Hoffarber. Like I said in another thread, there's more to the evaluations than just stats. Stats can be VERY deceptive. With Blake gone, I'm sure he'll be averaging a higher point total this season. I'll just wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• Snapshot9
    replied
    Is he on the smallish side for a SF, or wing? I am not that impressed with his stats. He must have something going for him with the schools interested in him, especially SIU and Creighton.

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied

The Rival's article on Cowels adds Iowa State as an interested school. He is making a smooth transition from an interior player to the wing.

Leave a comment:

• JohnDorian
    replied
    finally, someone got the references

Leave a comment:

• Awesome Sauce Malone
    replied
    SHOOT THE J!

Leave a comment:

• wu_shizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnDorian
    Does he know prince because Prince bathes in the waters of Lake Minnetoka
    "Purify yourselves..."

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    replied
    I don't know, but I forgot to say he is presently a Scout 2 star.

Leave a comment:

• JohnDorian
    replied
    Does he know prince because Prince bathes in the waters of Lake Minnetoka

Leave a comment:

• tropicalshox
    started a topic Raymond Cowles-To Santa Clara

Raymond Cowles-To Santa Clara

Stay up to date with all the Wichita State Shockers sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Cowles is a 6-4, rising junior SF from Minnetonka (MN) Hopkins. Class of '09. Averaged 7.1 points as a freshman and 9.2 as a sophomore. His average is certain to go up as the team was led by Minnesota signee Blake Hoffarber (25.2 points per game). Besides WSU, interested schools are this point are Creighton, George Mason, Harvard, Southern Illinois, Western Michigan, and Yale. He has offers already from Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Wisconsin-Green Bay, Loyola-Chicago, North Dakota State and Northern Iowa.
Working...
X