No announcement yet.

Toure Murry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's kind of a nice, positive, uplifting post on kind of a down (JC) monday..........

Comment

top 25 player from Texas
      you gotta love it :good:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
        top 25 player from Texas
        you gotta love it :good:
        Sounds like if he keeps growing and his game keeps improving, there is no reason for him to not move up farther. Granted ratings don't mean anything, but they do mean that people have watched him and are impressed.

Comment

Marshall: WSU adds athletes
          BY PAUL SUELLENTROP
          The Wichita Eagle

Marshall said he ranked Murry his top guard option coming out the summer.

"He was at Denton, Texas (in a tournament) and he goes for nine treys," Marshall said. "And I'm going 'Uh oh, the price of poker just went up. He and Stutz went into the summer with zero Division I offers and came out, one with 14 and one with 16."

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
            BY PAUL SUELLENTROP
            The Wichita Eagle

"He was at Denton, Texas (in a tournament) and he goes for nine treys," Marshall said. "And I'm going 'Uh oh, the price of poker just went up. He and Stutz went into the summer with zero Division I offers and came out, one with 14 and one with 16."
            Sounds like Marshall looks for the "Diamonds in the Ruff". Only these diamonds had one hell of a shine on them after some polishing this summer.

And the best thing is, it is good to know that coach is able to seal the deal with the recruits. It's not like he was coming from a place that offers and gets the kids right away. But knowing he has this ability, will only make things better for WSU in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
              Originally posted by pinstripers
              BY PAUL SUELLENTROP
              The Wichita Eagle

Sounds like Marshall looks for the "Diamonds in the Ruff". Only these diamonds had one hell of a shine on them after some polishing this summer.

And the best thing is, it is good to know that coach is able to seal the deal with the recruits. It's not like he was coming from a place that offers and gets the kids right away. But knowing he has this ability, will only make things better for WSU in the long run.

Folks, the great thing is, we have just begun to scratch the surface.

Comment

uh oh here we go again.

hahaha just busting ya chops

Comment

website for following scores

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Re: website for following scores

Originally posted by shoxilla
                    http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Boxscore&ID=5217&Spo rt=6&TeamID=870&SearchType=Teams
                    Holy moly, 23 points in 0 mins!! We could use that kind of scoring right about now!!! :D
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

this class just keeps looking better and better :clap:

Comment

Houston Chronicle has him @ 6' 4". Appears that he is still growing . . .

Comment

Working...
                        X