Toure Murry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toure Murry

A 6-3, 160 lb. combo guard, Klein Forest Hi, Houston, Texas, playing with Houston Select. Offers from North Texas, Louisiana-Monroe, Florida Atlantic and Oral Roberts. Looks from WSU, Santa Clara, and Arkansas St. Ranked #46 by Texas Roundball.
    In the fast lane

Trop, buddy.....You go on home and get some shut eye. Shockernet appreciates you being here but there's nothing you can do at 3:55 am that can't wait until tomorrow.

:D

Comment

According to Rivals, Charlotte and us are the leaders.
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
        According to Rivals, Charlotte and us are the leaders.
        No offer from WSU yet. New offers for Murry from Charlotte, Bradley, Tulane and New Orleans.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Charlotte received a verbal today from a Scout 3 star SG, Shamarr Brown.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Scout profile: http://wichitastate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=3276218
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

His Rivals' profile shows he has medium interest in Texas. No offer from them (or us) yet.
              In the fast lane

Comment

I wasn't aware the Shockers had a Scout Site. How long have the Shockers had a Scout site?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  His Rivals' profile shows he has medium interest in Texas. No offer from them (or us) yet.
                  How about a slight edit here T/S --- that is North Texas. :D

Comment

even better!

Comment

Diamond in the rough?
                      Jocks & Jills
                      3236 N. Rock Rd
                      Wichita, KS 67226
                      316-260-9800
                      http://www.jocks-jills.com
                      http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Has been here before but will be in on official visit next weekend

Comment

I'm almost sure he was one of the three unofficial visitors of a couple of weeks ago. I'll be surprised if we don't have our first commitment for '08 shortly after next weekend.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Does anyone have an idea whom the third unofficial visit was from. If we get Revenal what will that do with the big man as I believe Marshall wants to sign two guards

Comment

No clue here. There was mention of a 7-0 and a 6-11visitor. I assume these referred to the same person, Stutz. If somebody knows this is not the case, then we need to start looking at 6-11 recruits.

I'm sure the Shockers want Jordan Cyphers if they can get him. It will probably be sometime before he decides. If we get Ravenal also, thats three right there. Of course Revenel is a big inside player, just not with the height many of us would like.

A few of us have already mentioned the possibility of signing more than three.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X