A little help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help needed

Elijah Johnson is a Rivals 4 star, 6-3 combo guard in the class of '09. He already is offered by Iowa State and has interest from Texas, Arizona, Kansas, UCLA and Washington.

I bring this up because his cousin happens to be P.J. Cousinard and sounds like he visits P.J.'s family each summer in Houston. Although WSU is not listed as one of the 6 schools of interest, Elijah says he is considering 20 to 25 schools right now.
    In the fast lane

good luck against that type of competition recruiting wise. hopefully we can get to the point where we can compete against those schools recruiting but were not there yet.

Comment

Yup, that's why we need a little help from Cooz.
      In the fast lane

Comment

You never know when a connection like that will pay off. It sure doesn't hurt to have them but it still doesn't guarantee anything.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Scout really likes P.J.'s cousin. He is their #1 ranked PG in the class of '09.

edit- I'm not going to wait for somebody else to start the dreaming....
          what if we somehow get both Johnson's we have some connection with, and we might as well throw in Noel bringing along Favors. :yahoo:
          In the fast lane

Comment

Think of the sign possibilities with Johnson and Johnson on our team!

"This presentation of Shocker basketball brought to you by Johnson and Johnson"

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
              edit- I'm not going to wait for somebody else to start the dreaming....
              what if we somehow get both Johnson's we have some connection with, and we might as well throw in Noel bringing along Favors. :yahoo:
              Originally posted by RoyalShock

I hope Noel commits somewhere, anywhere...and soon.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Noel won't commit anywhere soon. I would expect him to commit, at the earliest, next spring, but summer would be more likely. And he may still wait until the fall.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I can just see the team wearing bandaids for every game! ;-) :posterwsu:
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Ohhhh the "Baby Oil Bookends!"

I could live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11

I can just see the team wearing bandaids for every game! ;-) :posterwsu:
                      "I'm stuck on Cheddar, cause Cheddar's stuck on me!"

Nevermind. Bad idea.

Comment

P.J.'s cousin is #38 on Rival's Top 75 for '09.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

P.J.'s cousin will be a Jayhawk.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                          X