Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunrise Academy

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

    If you follow the along with the thread, it's that we aren't even showing up on any of the 22 or 23 kids lists which means there has been either no, or minimal effort into them.

    And we did luck out that Pitino got fired in order to get Kenny. And then we're going to run him off by playing vastly inferior players in front of him. That's definitely not going to attract any future SCA kids.
    The last player we had from Sunrise, Grant Sherfield, was ran off because he was promised more playing time than he was given.

    Before that, we got Chance Moore, who transferred at semester. Nurger and Zach Brown before that, who weren't at the top of the class for Sunrise.

    We've never recruited, or been close to recruiting, their best players. When we did get one of their best (Sherfield) he was ran off the team. I get that you have a narrative you want to stick to, but at least try to be honest.

    Comment


    • #32
      we also lucked into Sherfield and Rauno. I beleive Zach Brown committed before he went to Sunrise, so we never really had a Sunrise pipeline.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Dan View Post
        we also lucked into Sherfield and Rauno. I beleive Zach Brown committed before he went to Sunrise, so we never really had a Sunrise pipeline.
        Sherfield signed with Alford at UCLA.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WstateU View Post

          Sherfield signed with Alford at UCLA.
          You don’t say? I was under the impression Alford was fired and then he signed with Marshall, thus the comment “we lucked into him”, but I may have dreamt that part. My bad.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Dan View Post

            You don’t say? I was under the impression Alford was fired and then he signed with Marshall, thus the comment “we lucked into him”, but I may have dreamt that part. My bad.
            Splitting hairs here? Sherfield committed/signed or whatever to Alford. Alford lost his job. WSU signed Sherfield. The point of this exercise is to see how many (top or not) Sunrise guys signed/committed here first.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

              Splitting hairs here? Sherfield committed/signed or whatever to Alford. Alford lost his job. WSU signed Sherfield. The point of this exercise is to see how many (top or not) Sunrise guys signed/committed here first.
              Sorry, I though that the question was about guys that we signed. I thought it still counted as a signing if they signed here first second or last. Did not mean to split hairs.

              Comment

              Working...
              X