Sam Froling 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post

You mean Wormser from Revenge of the Needs?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Nm

Comment

Bill-Gates-06-02-1985.jpg

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/Austra...ully+logged+in!

The skilled post started off his official visit tour with Wichita State on Dec. 6 and then tripped to Creighton on Dec. 9.

Froling is now on Maryland’s campus for an official visit. He’ll go from there to see his brother, Harry Froling – a sophomore on Marquette – and then take his fourth official visit, which will be to Arizona on Dec. 17.

247Sports first evaluated Froling at the FIBA u17 World Championships in Zaragoza, Spain in 2016, where his size, skill and basketball IQ helped establish himself as one of Australia’s most intriguing young talents.

This summer at the FIBA u17 Oceania Championship, Froling averaged 19.4 points, 10.8 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 3.6 steals.

At the event, Froling displayed ridiculous efficiency, averaging 74.1% from inside the arc, where he’s most comfortable as a scorer.

Froling is expect to make a decision following his visits.

Comment

but, but, but, counting

Comment

Kid could be a real difference maker. Not a tenth or eleventh player but a 1-6 type of player.
              Take him if at all possible and make room !

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                After the way Landry played against Oklahoma State making room many not be that big of an issue. And I'm not sure Landry has even reached full stride yet this season.

And if Markis comes back strong who knows whether or not he will be back or not next year.

No doubt 3G will figure it out.

Comment

"Sean Miller is an exceptional coach" --- Sam, he got his arse handed to him by Gregg Marshall.....just sayin

Comment

"Pretty good for a small school"? Maryland has an outstanding weight program and fans? Sean Miller is an exceptional coach. Unless he loves Cal Bruton I don't think he winds up here.

Comment

Yeah, not looking good for us here. He would be a heck of an addition, though.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I sat just down the row from him while he was here for the South Dakota St game. He looked bored out of his mind.

Comment

With that rosy review, it's hard to believe anybody signs here

Comment

There are guys out there in the 18 class, but even more so, the 19 class that id take over this guy, especially if we aren’t his first choice...

Comment

ngHow many times did we see these types of comments when seeking recruiting news regarding Alo? How many thought that Udeze was coming here when he committed in October, months after his visit last summer? Same thing with Chance Moore after he visited WSU first, and then visited Ohio State, and Butler?

Jumping to to conclusions with incomplete data is a mistake although the comments taken by themselves as written by a media person don’t seem flattering.

Comment

• WuShocker2006
                              WuShocker2006 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I would agree with statement that overall, but I will say that I watched both Keyonte Johnson and Frolling touring campus, and both looked more bored than I would expect. At least with Chance Moore, we saw more enthusiasm post visit. With Udeze, you are right, he didn’t seem all that excited either and is obviously excited now.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X