Neftali Alvarez 6'1 PG 2018 to Mercer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    This article states that Neftali will take an official visit to WSU "later this month." Also has an official scheduled to UMASS on October 13. http://myemail.constantcontact.com/M...id=Z9V__xrN6XI
    "Later this month" doesn't leave much to the imagination with only 3 days remaining. So this weekend perhaps although not sure when that report appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      "Later this month" doesn't leave much to the imagination with only 3 days remaining. So this weekend perhaps although not sure when that report appeared.
      The report probably came out this week (Monday, Tuesday, or today) since it says Gregg Marshall and Donnie Jones visited last week and we know that was around September 20th.

FloridaLegacy‏ @Florida_Legacy Sep 21
      3 Head Coaches(Umass, Arkansas St., Wichita) have been at Miami Christian in the last 24 hours to see Neftali Alvarez @alvarez2neftali

Comment

Sounds like Neftali may be making a visit to Wichita currently?

NEFTA ⚡️‏
        @alvarez2neftali
        Wichita State University @wichita:State #ShockerNation⚡️

Comment

Sounds like Neftali may be making a visit to Wichita currently?

NEFTA ⚡️‏
          @alvarez2neftali
          Wichita State University @wichitaState #ShockerNation⚡️
          https://twitter.com/alvarez2neftali/...16456588042240
          Could be. I think he just finished up a visit at Arkansas State this past weekend. Although it's a bit tough to decipher a tweet that just says Wichta State University.

Comment

He committed....maybe.
            Livin the dream

Comment

He is scheduled to visit October 6th per 247!

Comment

Confirmed that he has been on campus for an official visit yesterday and today.

Comment

https://twitter.com/alvarez2neftali/...05715400249349

Confirmed that he has been on campus for an official visit yesterday and today.
                  What does this say about Lomax?
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    It says they can't put all of their point guard eggs in Lomax's basket.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      It says, "Mr. Lomax, if you want it, come and get it. You're not the only guy we're looking at".
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        It says, "Mr. Lomax, if you want it, come and get it. You're not the only guy we're looking at".
                        And Memphis has Tyler Harris on Campus this weekend. Mr. Lomax might be on the outside looking in soon for most of his top schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          And Memphis has Tyler Harris on Campus this weekend. Mr. Lomax might be on the outside looking in soon for most of his top schools.
                          I don't think so. I think the Shocks will show some patience with Alex. IIRC, he initially said he would not sign this fall but changed that shortly after taking his visit at WSU.

Comment

I don't think so. I think the Shocks will show some patience with Alex. IIRC, he initially said he would not sign this fall but changed that shortly after taking his visit at WSU.
                            Eh .. if there is no scholarships left .. then nothing to be patient about .

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Eh .. if there is no scholarships left .. then nothing to be patient about .
                              That's true, but who controls whether there are any shcholarships left. I am assuming 3G does. Am I mistaken about that?

Comment

That's true, but who controls whether there are any shcholarships left. I am assuming 3G does. Am I mistaken about that?
                                From what I've read they've backed off from Memphis between us and Ole Miss instead of giving him a full weekend to visit Memphis they wanted to cut it to one day they didn't like that. That's just what I read

Comment

Working...
                                X