No announcement yet.

Grant transferring from Villanova (PG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant transferring from Villanova (PG)

Malcolm Grant, a 6' 185 lb FR PG, is transferring from Villanova. He wants to go somewhere where he can start and play large number of minutes. Led team with a 46.6% 3PG, averaged 5.6 ppg and 1.4 assists in 12.7 mins.

He came off the bench to score 18 points in under 8 mins to help Villanova overcome a 21 point defecit against LSU and win. Also scored 22 in an upset of Pittsburgh.

A Rivals 3 star out of HS, he chose Villanova over Syracuse, St Johns, Seton Hall, Providence and Vanderbuilt.

people are going complain again about "why is this posted?"

I, for one have an open mind

Comment

Luckily, most people that follow recruiting heavily understand that there will be subjects that may or may not have importance to WSU.

This kid is a baller, and could be a valuable player to have when Hannah and Hawkins are seniors, he would only be a Soph. He can shoot and score.

Longshot....ABSOLUTELY!! Will Coach give him a call...BET YOUR REAREND he will.

Comment

Does he want an immediate starting job or care about go somewhere close to home?

Comment

He wants to play. He thinks, and I believe, that he can develop into a quality guard that could be drafted.

He can score in bunches, passes the ball, and is smart. I don't know anything about his defense, but I imagine with Coach working with him, he would develop fine.

Comment

What does he expect for a Freshman? 12.9 minutes a game average is not bad for a freshman. He also shot 39% from 2 land, and 84% FT.

He is from Brooklyn, NY. I don't know, could be another problem than just playing time, since most Freshman would be happy with about 13 minutes playing time.

Comment

But you look at how he performed when he got a large number of minutes, and it appears a little clearer.

He didn't play against KU, and that may be a reason, or a result of something.

Comment

Who is the present freshman point guard that he played behind this year? Sometimes they must have played together but not as often as he wanted to.

Comment

Signs with Miami, FL.

Comment

Working...
                  X