No announcement yet.

Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stature and demeanor reminds me of Joe Griffin.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Too bad Ramey is out. That would have been fun to watch.

Comment

• Lomax dishing the assists now in the second half. What does he have, 5 assists in 3 minutes?

Comment

• I am giddy about the Shocker future!

Comment

• Too bad Ramey is out, that would have been a killer match up. Lomax is absolutely shredding this defense.

Comment

• How about Lomax and Stevenson together for a few years?

Comment

• I think Shocker Nation is going to be extremely happy with AL running the team for a few years. Don't know what the school assist record is but it might just be in trouble!

Comment

• Lomax looks great. Dishing the assists, hustling on D. He is going to be such a great addition to Shocker Nation.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• Lomax decides who scores for East.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                      How about Lomax and Stevenson together for a few years?
                      And Udeze, and Chandler, and Moore and R Brown!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Interesting graphic thrown up by ESPN regarding their Super 25. Memphis East, Montverde and Sunrise all in the top 6. Four of our signees playing on those campuses..
                        Last edited by wusphlash; December 14, 2017, 07:32 PM.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I agree with all the superlatives others have said about Lomax. And he's doing what he did against very high level competition and with very good players. If there was to be a highlight video of Lomax in the game it would be about every time he touched the ball. He won't need to be taught how to throw a lob.

If Memphis East was in the MVC they could probably avoid Thursday night in St. Louis.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ALo looks like a top 100 player to me and what awe-inspiring assists he makes. Because of that, here at WSU, he will have frequent flier miles on the double-double Shocker hit-parade stat sheet.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Wonder if Alex could help us get Mr. Wiseman. Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This kid is amazing!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X