No announcement yet.

Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .As much as I would like WSU to sign Lomax, they have some leverage here.

If they have serious interest from Courtney Ramey, they can put some pressure on Lomax if he is they guy they really want to sign.
    The Assman

Comment

• WSUwatcher
      WSUwatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless Ramey is suddenly about to sign, he isn't likely to provide leverage for anyone.

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    .As much as I would like WSU to sign Lomax, they have some leverage here.

If they have serious interest from Courtney Ramey, they can put some pressure on Lomax if he is they guy they really want to sign.
    What?

Comment

• Unless you have Ramey in the bag, I would call that a bluff

Comment

• Patience is our friend on Lomax.

Comment

• we just need to keep one 'ship in the back pocket for the PG of the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Unless you have Ramey in the bag, I would call that a bluff
            That’s what I’m saying. If you know Ramey wants to come here, but you really want to sign Lomax, then you can use that to your advantage.That way, you get the guy you really want.
            The Assman

Comment

• I'd say Ramey is probably more of a longshot than Lomax. If Ramey really wants to sign, we sign Ramey and wish Lomax the best.

Comment

• I agree.

What you don’t want though, is wait for Lomax to sign and he has a good year on the #1 HS team in the country and then for him decide to go elsewhere.

My real overarching point on this, is that it would be good to get Alex to tip his hand a little. Get him committed early if he truly wants to be here. Otherwise, WSU can move on to other targets before they get swallowed up.
                The Assman

Comment

• Sound the alarm!

Comment

• rrshock
                    rrshock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Here's to finishing off the day on a good note!

• It's already been a good day with Chance Moore committing, Lomax committing could make it shocker gameday good.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm feeling good after the Chance signing....let's make it a great day!
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• a new crystal ball picked WSU just 5 minutes ago

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• He liked my Shocker Nation tweet to him a little while ago, so I guess that's a good sign! :good:

Comment

• “It’s a great day to be a shocker” just doesn’t do it justice anymore. If A-Lo signs with us what will the ranking of the 2018 recruiting class be?

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                            “It’s a great day to be a shocker” just doesn’t do it justice anymore. If A-Lo signs with us what will the ranking of the 2018 recruiting class be?
                            Not as high as you would think. ALo would really be the only guy on any Top 150 lists. Morris, Erik are close and Chance came into the picture late. Isaiah and Jaime are both more under the radar.

Class rankings don't matter though - to me that would be a fantastic class.

Comment

Working...
                            X