No announcement yet.

Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days until the signing period. Seriously let's get this done.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
      How many days until the signing period. Seriously let's get this done.
      2 weeks from today.

Comment

• I haven't consistently followed Alex's twitter but what I've seen of it shows that Alex follows other Wichita State basketball players, etc. more than other players. Maybe someone else has newer information that I haven't seen but I still think it's going to happen here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          I haven't consistently followed Alex's twitter but what I've seen of it shows that Alex follows other Wichita State basketball players, etc. more than other players. Maybe someone else has newer information that I haven't seen but I still think it's going to happen here.
          As long as Jonah Jordan's crystal ball still says WSU, I'd sleep easy at night. That guy is very well coerced in the Memphis-area basketball scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            I haven't consistently followed Alex's twitter but what I've seen of it shows that Alex follows other Wichita State basketball players, etc. more than other players. Maybe someone else has newer information that I haven't seen but I still think it's going to happen here.
            He seems to follow a lot of fellow high schoolers with whom he's played or competed against or who are from the Memphis area. But he does tend to react to posts made by a couple of our commits and players and I think that's a positive sign.

But I also agree with shocks02. The CBs are still pointing our way so I'm optimistic. And I'm still holding out hope for Reggie Chaney.

Comment

• Rivals updates us on ALo.

Comment

• Memphis East (TN) and Montverde Academy (FL) sit atop FloHoops' Preseason Prep Top 25 to begin the 2017-18 high school basketball season.

Memphis East is ranked #1 in the preseason high-school rankings. Their squad is absolutely loaded. Even more impressive is that these rankings include both public and private schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  https://www.flohoops.com/articles/60...-full-rankings

Memphis East is ranked #1 in the preseason high-school rankings. Their squad is absolutely loaded. Even more impressive is that these rankings include both public and private schools.
                  02, I really wish you would get off your ars and get Alo signed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    https://www.flohoops.com/articles/60...-full-rankings

Just realize that Memphis East is ranked number 1 in the nation. Impressive!

Comment

• Here’s my question, why retweet if there’s not something there (it doesn't show but A-Lo retweet Erik's tweet). This guy is either really good at poker or basketball.

Comment

• Comment

• What does this mean?

Comment

• it means he's not talking, probably has a lot of people asking him if he's signing today

Comment

• I'm thinking next week just to keep the suspense in play.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                I'm thinking next week just to keep the suspense in play.
                                He was originally planning on waiting until Spring. I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X