Keyshawn Bryant 6'7 SF 2018 to South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Seems a bit odd we’re going after a couple SF/PF types.
      At this point in the college basketball evolution- i want to see as many long athletic wings as possible. A roster with one “mobile post” player & one “play maker” surrounded by athletic shooting wings is ideal.

I want a team team that can switch one through five on defense and is virtually positionless on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

At this point in the college basketball evolution- i want to see as many long athletic wings as possible. A roster with one “mobile post” player & one “play maker” surrounded by athletic shooting wings is ideal.

I want a team team that can switch one through five on defense and is virtually positionless on offense.
        Both the NBA and the college game are going in this direction, really. I might modify that to say that you will generally have at least depth of 2 at the non-wing positions, but a bunch of guys who are flexible to play from the 2 to the 4 is certainly the trendline.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

With the right team members, a positionless team would be fine. For example, SMU had a positionless team and the 2nd half was not good.

Comment

• 12eagle
            12eagle commented
            Editing a comment
            Weird they sucked when they lost their 2 best players.

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

With the right team members, a positionless team would be fine. For example, SMU had a positionless team and the 2nd half was not good.
          Milton was the playmaker. That's how that game looks without a playmaker.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Milton was the playmaker. That's how that game looks without a playmaker.
            He made them a lot better and he was really great against us. However, in the first half of the season they had some inconsistencies, mainly built around their outside shooting. When they were on, they could beat anyone. When off, they sometimes struggled.

Comment

Nevada had a collection of guys in that size range who could play a variety of positions, too; and Cincinnati found them to be a little dangerous.

Comment

Loyola pretty much ran 1 center, 2 playmaking guards, and a bunch of wing players that could flex positions. The vast majority of their roster was between 6'4" and 6'7".
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Every final four team played small for the majority of the time. Off the top of my head I can not think of a team that played 2 post players and had success in the NCAA tournament maybe duke depending on how you classify Marvin Bagley but they too were beaten by a team playing small ball.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    Loyola pretty much ran 1 center, 2 playmaking guards, and a bunch of wing players that could flex positions. The vast majority of their roster was between 6'4" and 6'7".
                    ... and didn't have to have their Coach begging them to know where to cut on offense, and when. And they didn't stand around waiting for their Coach to tell them either, because they already knew. The mild-cats couldn't guard 'em.

Comment

Villanova had 6 guys shooting over 40% from 3, that’s a huge differentiator

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                        ShockingButTrue commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To say nothing of having a boss running the point. Brunson is one he** of a point guard.

Haven’t heard about him recently, but I like his film. Freak athlete. Wish I could see more clips of his shot, but his dunks are enough to get anyone out of their seat.

I have a feeling, it’s going to come down to either him or N’Diaye for one of the last two scholarships.
                      The Assman

Comment

If N'Diaye commits, I'd love to see Bryant go to Sunrise for a year, along with Alveraz. Only one spot available as of now, but better to be prepared for whatever happens/
                        The Assman

Comment

Why not send every player left out their that we were looking at that hasn't signed yet to Sunrise

Comment

• Shock Top
                            Shock Top commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Those two in particular though, stand out to me. ;)

What's wrong with this guy? He's an all-star athlete and CB approved!

Attitude might be a little suspect but we can run it outta him.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Shock Top
                            Shock Top commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No joke, I thought he’d have more interest brewing.

• WuDrWu
                            WuDrWu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have to admit, I missed the CB stamp of approval.

• C0|dB|00ded
                            C0|dB|00ded commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nothing but love for you Doc! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

T

...:cool:
                        Working...
                        X