Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting timing.

Comment

Why doesn't he wait a week and see if Penny gets the Memphis job?

Comment

• Bluzrover
        Bluzrover commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Penny is getting the job anytime soon. But what the hell do I know?

• ShockdaWorld
        ShockdaWorld commented
        Editing a comment
        Better for his star rating to commit to U.K. That way he’s guaranteed not to fall off and Penny can “steal” a 5 star recruit from Calipari. What better way to prove he’s worth the job?

• ShockdaWorld
        ShockdaWorld commented
        Editing a comment
        Called it.

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Why doesn't he wait a week and see if Penny gets the Memphis job?
      He can't sign until November. Plenty of time to reconsider if Penny gets the job.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Why would he do that, I thought Penny was retaining all basketball talent from Memphis, signed or unsigned....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Why would he do that, I thought Penny was retaining all basketball talent, signed or unsigned....
          FTFY ... Penny is getting first dibs on ALL recruits everywhere ...

Comment

De-committed from Kentucky a while ago. Committed to Memphis today. Big get for Penny.

Comment

Uhoh. What shoe company has Memphis?

Comment

• Stickboy46
                Stickboy46 commented
                Editing a comment
                As much that gets tossed around, I'm not ready to throw that at penny. This was another hometown kid that he coached throughout the years.

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                I said it with a twinkle in my eye you couldn’t see. It takes a sense of humor to go there and Memphis fans don’t have one. On a more serious note, they did steal him from Kentucky who probably is deep into shoe deals and payments for 5* players since they recruit one and domes more than anyone. Not beyond the realm of possibilities.
            Working...
            X