No announcement yet.

Blake Hinson 6'7 G/F 2018 to Ole Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know anything about intangibles but there is a lot to like about the tangibles. Looks like
    he could play 2, 3 or 4. Love the toughness of football players.

Comment

Maybe not as involved as I'd thought.

Comment

Blake also was in attendance for Sunday's UC/WSU game. I'm also skeptical on the mutual interest between WSU and Blake. Most articles don't mention the Shockers as one of his top schools. Still a chance he may move into the 2018 class from last I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Blake also was in attendance for Sunday's UC/WSU game. I'm also skeptical on the mutual interest between WSU and Blake. Most articles don't mention the Shockers as one of his top schools. Still a chance he may move into the 2018 class from last I heard.
          Why would they waste a visit on him if the interest level is low? Just rolling the dice?
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            Others can correct me, but I don't think you're wasting a visit if you aren't paying for anything.

• shocks02
            shocks02 commented
            Editing a comment
            Unofficial visit, so nothing to lose for WSU besides time. 5 players visited from Sunrise and some of them may have varying interest in the program.

• Aargh
            Aargh commented
            Editing a comment
            All WSU has to do with the Sunrise guys is give them a place to park their butt. Not many HS masketball players would miss a chance to see that game, so some may have little mutual interest. The fact they got a ticket says something.

Besides, we can't sign all those guys anyway. Not enough scholarship slots. Let the "less interested" come down with their buddies who might want to be Shockers.

I like the 7 footer

Comment

Reclassifying to 2018. If the Shockers are still in on Blake, the recruiting publications have been doing us a huge disservice. He did attend the WSU/UC game a couple of weeks ago, though.

Comment

Headed to Ole Miss.

Comment

Working...
              X