Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
    I noticed that too. Kinda lame.

Edit: I noticed the last dunk on his dunk highlights. He purposefully puts his feet on the kids shoulders and sits on him. This kid looks like a punk. No way theat BS passes with HCGM.
    Agreed. Good insight on your part.

Those are the kinda players that when "the going gets tough" they wanna look for their shots instead of hittin' the boards. Then comes the bitchin' at their teammates. Those kind don't play for GGG.

A classic case study is the 2017 NCAA tournament. Look how the Chickens hot-dogged against the Boilermakers, and everybody was skinnin' and grinnin'! But the next game, when the team desperately needed some kind of defensive stops/boards, there was no leader to be found anywhere (except for the Ducks, of course). They were tuning the coach out.

2015 could apply as well. 78-65!

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Indeed. Misread that.
      If you click the dunks video, there are team highlights which often feature him. Looks like he has a shot.

Here's the one I found...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        Agreed. Good insight on your part.

Those are the kinda players that when "the going gets tough" they wanna look for their shots instead of hittin' the boards. Then comes the bitchin' at their teammates. Those kind don't play for GGG.

A classic case study is the 2017 NCAA tournament. Look how the Chickens hot-dogged against the Boilermakers, and everybody was skinnin' and grinnin'! But the next game, when the team desperately needed some kind of defensive stops/boards, there was no leader to be found anywhere (except for the Ducks, of course). They were tuning the coach out.

2015 could apply as well. 78-65!

Didn't watch the Purdue game. I did watch the Ducks game after the 1rst half.
        The 78-65 game had nothing to do with this behavior though. EW found a way to not only drain big threes, but also lock down the 2nd all time KS high school scorer. That and FVV and Kel absolutely murdering the guards from KU.

Comment

Didn't watch the Purdue game. I did watch the Ducks game after the 1rst half.
          The 78-65 game had nothing to do with this behavior though. EW found a way to not only drain big threes, but also lock down the 2nd all time KS high school scorer. That and FVV and Kel absolutely murdering the guards from KU.
          I was thinking of Oubre.

Comment

• kcshocker11
            kcshocker11 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have seen Oubre in the NBA play several times. Wasnt impressed the times I saw him.

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          I was thinking of Oubre.
          Haha. Well he can sleep all he wants to now.

Comment

David Wingett’s name has re-emerged. He played a prep year for Bull City Prep and AAU with Team Loaded NC

“ ...One of the surprises at @LakePointIndoor last weekend in the @GauntletSeries. Now a high-major target with Auburn, Arkansas, Memphis, Wichita St and more involved. #lakepointhoops
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Haha. Well he can sleep all he wants to now.
              He would be a good get. Wingett and Chandler have history.

Comment

Impressive looking offensive player - if he plays decent D I'd sure like to have him. I think we could
                use another perimeter threat. Good elevation with long arms. Another 10-15 pounds of muscle would
                be nice but he may already be getting close.

Comment

Wow, I think I like this kid more than the others we're looking at.

And he's a lefty.

Comment

Kind of a Larry Bird type
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Omaha and Fla seem to be our hotbeds

Comment

This last scholarship could be a diamond searching contest... We have the luxury of being picky... Getting Torress really addresses our main needs... Burton as well... Really intriguing to see who gets the last scholarship

Comment

Really intriguing to see if the next scholarship is the last one.

Comment

He looks really good against some really low level competition.

Comment

Omaha and Fla seem to be our hotbeds atm

Comment

Working...
                              X