Morris Udeze 6'8 PF/C 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Montverde is going to be playing on ESPN2 against Orlando Christian Prep at 4:30 pm today FYI.

Comment

• shocks02
        shocks02 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe that's their HS team and not prep team.

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        Mea culpa

• It appears 247 has moved Morris Udeze to a 4 Star and #110 in the class

Comment

• My gut feel is that Udeze plays about 18 minutes a game next year, AM about 15 and JE about 7

Comment

• I believe that between 247 and ESPN that Udeze, Moore, and Lomax all have 4 stars ratings.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Bluzrover
            Bluzrover commented
            Editing a comment
            At one point, IIRC, Poor Bear was rated a 4* as well. I don't believe they have him rated any longer. I used to rely on Verbal Commits but that information is inconsistent from my experience.

• Udeze just seems to me to be solid and ready to play (Lomax too). This may be too early but he reminds me a little of Cliff Levingston. He may be a starter next year from day 1.

Comment

• forevershockerfan
            forevershockerfan commented
            Editing a comment
            These are the two that I'm thinking will play some generous minutes of the newcomers so far. Who know, there may be 1-2 more to follow and we could be very, very selective. Maybe even a 5th year Senior that is primed and ready to contribute if that happens to fall in our lap? Who knows!!!

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting idea, FSF. It's happened before; Anton Grady WAS that guy, and everything was set up for him to be a difference maker. But then FVV got hurt and tried to come back too soon; Shamet went out early in the season; Anton himself got hurt and after slowly making it back at all, took a while to get back into form; and Baker got worn down trying to do too much with other guards unavailable and Frankamp not yet ready to step up. That was quite a conspiracy of events -- pretty much everything this side of a plague of locusts.

Next year may not set up quite that well with all the seniors leaving, but the incoming talent level appears to be high, and I like the other poster's comparison of Udeze to a freshman Cliff Levingston. Plus, some very good players will be back, and who knows -- if a spot opens up and the right graduate transfer is available, maybe next year the jigsaw will fit together after all.

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Udeze just seems to me to be solid and ready to play (Lomax too). This may be too early but he reminds me a little of Cliff Levingston. He may be a starter next year from day 1.
          Udeze will also get the benefit that we really won't have any experienced players in the post next year. He's going to get some minutes.

Comment

• Udeze has the skills and position that almost guantees court time next year - rebounding and defense. In addition to that, he likes to dunk everything in the paint.

Comment

• In my opinion, which isn't worth a bucket of cold spit, I think Udeze is showing more potential to start next year than Midtgaard.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• hard to tell, they aren't playing the same competition.

Comment

• What do Morris’ numbers look like this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                    What do Morris’ numbers look like this season?
                    ones, twos, threes, fours, fives, sixes, sevens, eights, nines and zeroes.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I heard he was binary
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        I heard he was binary

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
                          ShockerDropOut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks. This was exactly what I thought of when I read that.

• Comment

Working...
                        X