Rodgerick Brown 6'7 F 2017 to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    He has the highest accuracy of all the Crystal Ballers.
    Not only that but I'm about 99% sure that Jonah talks with Rodgerick directly. Jerry Meyer and some of the big names who predict on everyone usually just go off of hearsay. Not saying he's wrong, but there is likely a difference between the information they have.

Comment

Got a feeling this is our 2017 recruit
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
        Got a feeling this is our 2017 recruit
        Let's do this.

This kid hits the glass AND blocks shots too. That's the GGG recipe to winning basketball. It's gonna be a special year, why not add to it?
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 6, 2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

This would be a win for a number of reasons, not least of them to break through in Memphis, which is a great recruiting area.

Comment

Could not hurt with our recruitment of Tyler Harris (top 100 c/o 2018), whom the Eagle mentioned is considering a visit while noting that us and Iowa State are the early leaders for.

Would be quite a duo in future seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Could not hurt with our recruitment of Tyler Harris (top 100 c/o 2018), whom the Eagle mentioned is considering a visit while noting that us and Iowa State are the early leaders for.

Would be quite a duo in future seasons.
              Tyler was quoted earlier this season that he didn't think the two of them would end up in college together. Let's hope it's just because he didn't think the two of them would be recruited by the same school and not because he wasn't interested in coming to Wichita State!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Tyler was quoted earlier this season that he didn't think the two of them would end up in college together. Let's hope it's just because he didn't think the two of them would be recruited by the same school and not because he wasn't interested in coming to Wichita State!
                Yea, here's hoping. Judging from Twitter they are very supportive of each other.

Comment

Rodgerick is starting to become one of the most heavily recruited players remaining in the C/O 2017. Iowa State and New Mexico both offered this afternoon. https://twitter.com/RodBrown_RB5

Jerry Meyer‏
                  @jerrymeyer247
                  Looking like Rodgerick Brown will be a 2017 prospect. Iowa State is latest to offer. Wichita State also strong.

Comment

Rodgerick is starting to become one of the most heavily recruited players remaining in the C/O 2017. Iowa State and New Mexico both offered this afternoon. https://twitter.com/RodBrown_RB5

Jerry Meyer‏
                    @jerrymeyer247
                    Looking like Rodgerick Brown will be a 2017 prospect. Iowa State is latest to offer. Wichita State also strong.

Comment

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but he will officially visit WSU on June 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but he will officially visit WSU on June 16th.
                        He's also visiting Middle Tennessee tomorrow, Florida Gulf Coast on the 9th and UAB on the 23rd.

Rodgerick, Erik Stevenson and Feron Hunt will all be in town next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Sounds like a good portion of our starting five in 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            He's also visiting Middle Tennessee tomorrow, Florida Gulf Coast on the 9th and UAB on the 23rd.

I know that Rodgerick is 2017 and Erik is 2018 and I think you said that both of these two young men are having official visits. What class is Feron and is his visit official?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              I know that Rodgerick is 2017 and Erik is 2018 and I think you said that both of these two young men are having official visits. What class is Feron and is his visit official?
                              Feron is class of 2018 and his visit will be an unofficial. You have to remember he is from Dallas though as well. I think most of the time the coaching staff will try to convince recruits within driving distance to take an unofficial visit because they have a limit on the number of official visits they're allowed by NCAA rules. Feron is a late bloomer who recently shot up to 6'8 and has played more of a guard position in the past but could end up being a high-ceiling small forward.

Comment

Doubling down.

It would be great to sign this kid. Size and skill on the frontline in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X