Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    http://247sports.com/Player/Rodgerick-Brown-92331

Crystal ball came in for UAB late last night. It was sent in by Jonah Jordan, who works the 247 site for the Memphis Tigers. He's been 77% accurate in his previous predictions.
    If true, that's a bummer. Seemed like a great candidate for our final 2017 schollie if he reclassified.

Comment

I guess WSU will just have to make sure this is one of his 23% predictions.

Comment

UAB just used their last scholarship on Jaleel Hogan, a 6'7 forward transferring from Detroit. It appears Mr. Jordan may have been wrong on this one.

Comment

UAB just used their last scholarship on Jaleel Hogan, a 6'7 forward transferring from Detroit. It appears Mr. Jordan may have been wrong on this one.
          I wonder if UAB coach can count?
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Rodgerick Brown has told me he has decided to reclassify to 2017. Will get visits done along with school work after the paper work is down."

Comment

Sounds like he will have some classes to take this summer in order to complete his high school classwork. WSU, Arkansas, Tennessee and UAB are in the driver seat to get a visit. http://memphis.247sports.com/Article...-2017-52740665

Comment

I think we could really use Rod. He reminds me of McDuff in the way that he could probably play the 3 or 4. Both are positions where we could be thin in the 2018-2019 season. There are some more highlights below that I recently found.

Comment

Holy cow I like this kid. Don't know how much of a shooter he is, but his ability to post up and drive it at his position/size reminds me of someone who might have played for WSU a few years ago.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Holy cow I like this kid. Don't know how much of a shooter he is, but his ability to post up and drive it at his position/size reminds me of someone who might have played for WSU a few years ago.
                    In 8 games on the Under Armour circuit he's only taken one three pointer - so the answer is not match. He's extremely effective inside the arc though. 61% from the field (mostly dunks from what I've seen).

Comment

In 8 games on the Under Armour circuit he's only taken one three pointer - so the answer is not match. He's extremely effective inside the arc though. 61% from the field (mostly dunks from what I've seen).
                      61% of dunks is pretty poor.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

http://247sports.com/Player/Rodgerick-Brown-92331

Crystal ball came in for UAB late last night. It was sent in by Jonah Jordan, who works the 247 site for the Memphis Tigers. He's been 77% accurate in his previous predictions.
                        Jonah Jordan changed his crystal ball to Wichita State tonight. Jerry Meyer also put in a crystal ball earlier today for Iowa State. http://247sports.com/PlayerInstituti...ertPredictions

Comment

This would be fantastic.

Comment

I've been on his bandwagon for a while now so I'd obviously be thrilled should he commit to us. Of course, I've recruited and coached exactly zero college BB players, so what the hell do I know?! 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                              I've been on his bandwagon for a while now so I'd obviously be thrilled should he commit to us. Of course, I've recruited and coached exactly zero college BB players, so what the hell do I know?! 
                              At least as much or more than many of us would be my guess. The Shocks are sure to land some solid recruits with our transition into the AAC and the attractive playing time that will be up for grabs and can be earned.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Jonah Jordan changed his crystal ball to Wichita State tonight. Jerry Meyer also put in a crystal ball earlier today for Iowa State. http://247sports.com/PlayerInstituti...ertPredictions
                                He has the highest accuracy of all the Crystal Ballers.

Comment

Working...
                                X