No announcement yet.

Rodgerick Brown 6'7 F 2017 to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My impression? Rod was a hard worker with a perfect attitude that never got a great chance to showcase what he could do here. Most thought he was an athlete with a great motor, not a shooter or a ball handler. Could certainly be a valuable piece on the right team, just wasn't for us, at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
      My impression? Rod was a hard worker with a perfect attitude that never got a great chance to showcase what he could do here. Most thought he was an athlete with a great motor, not a shooter or a ball handler. Could certainly be a valuable piece on the right team, just wasn't for us, at that time.
      Pretty good analysis. He’s an athletic energy guy. He will do most of his scoring on offensive rebounds.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
        My impression? Rod was a hard worker with a perfect attitude that never got a great chance to showcase what he could do here. Most thought he was an athlete with a great motor, not a shooter or a ball handler. Could certainly be a valuable piece on the right team, just wasn't for us, at that time.
        Like hearing about his motor and certainly like hearing about his rebounding. Jackson is the only guy with a motor like him on our team. Wish he was a shooter, we've got too many great athlete, non shooters on our team now. Hoping we fix that with one or two of our guys that are sitting out this season. Especially high hopes for a local guy, Embery. He was a four star HS athlete that came to us from Arkansas, after our old assistant Mike Anderson was fired. Memories, that was back in the Polka Dot Nolan days. Good luck until we see you at the Reynolds Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Committed to Tulsa tonight. Question is, will Frank Haith still be the coach next season?
          Well they're ahead of us in the standings right now...

Comment

Committed to Tulsa tonight. Question is, will Frank Haith still be the coach next season?
            Originally posted by pogo View Post
            If he keeps winning he will be. Besides if the rumors that TU has some financial trouble it would make it difficult for a a better coach to have an interest in the job.
            I think we might decide to keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmoney4ww View Post

I think we might decide to keep him.
              They just might, but it’s a legitimate question when a coach is on the last year of his contract.

Comment

They just might, but it’s a legitimate question when a coach is on the last year of his contract.
                Actually he has two years on his contract, but I get your point. Really looking forward to seeing you guys next week. Should be a packed house, especially with so many of you guys coming.
                Last edited by Gmoney4ww; January 26, 2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Always like the Tulsa trip win or lose. More fun when we win though

Comment

• Bump has reopened his recruiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post
                      Bump has reopened his recruiting
                      Where did you see it? Any story?

Comment

• What exactly is Reopening their recruiting means?
                        The school of their choice don't want them anymore? They got dumped by their suitors?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Where did you see it? Any story?

Comment

• According to some Tulsa people, he didn't make grades. Which makes sense why you don't see it on his twitter feed and how this happened after he signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              According to some Tulsa people, he didn't make grades. Which makes sense why you don't see it on his twitter feed and how this happened after he signed.
                              Bummer to hear that, assuming it's true. Rod seems like a good kid.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                According to some Tulsa people, he didn't make grades. Which makes sense why you don't see it on his twitter feed and how this happened after he signed.
                                I read that also, but not sure how you don’t make grades at a junior college? Gotta be another reason.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X