Michael and Marcus Weathers- Transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. It might be really fun to see what happens to recruiting if we do end up in a new conference with a massive opening in scholarships and available minutes on the table at the very same time. It might the moment we "land the lunker" finally.
    Look at what it's done for Creighton. They are routinely getting 4-star recruits (Jacob Epperson, Mitchell Ballock, Justin Patton) now and have been going after a couple of 5-stars. They weren't doing that in The Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Look at what it's done for Creighton. They are routinely getting 4-star recruits (Jacob Epperson, Mitchell Ballock, Justin Patton) now and have been going after a couple of 5-stars. They weren't doing that in The Valley.
      Wasn't P'Allen Stinnett a six-star? What about Dougie, wasn't he at least a seven-star?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Michael Weathers may be another Landry caliber of player that you can't turn down and if we think there is a possibility that Landry may go to the league after next year, this probably is a nice move. He is a 4 star recruit and a Soph in two years, although he will have to sit out a year.

Comment

Creighton is already after the shorter twin. They have no PG really so he'd be in line to get immediate playing time. I'm guessing he will likely end up there.

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*
            @VerbalCommits
            Follow

More
            Former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers has received an offer from Tulsa. @_MKJ24 http://verbalcommits.com/players/michael-weathers*…

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 46m
              46 minutes ago

More
              Former Miami (OH) G Marcus Weathers has received an offer from Colorado State. @__AirWeathers http://verbalcommits.com/players/marcus-weathers*…

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Our lines are always in the water...

You have all of these photos of fishing but I have yet to been fishing with anything like that. The boat, the boat.

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 3h
                  3 hours ago

More
                  Former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers (FR) has received an offer from Boise State. (HT @JKimElevate) @_MKJ24 http://verbalcommits.com/players/michael-weathers*…

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 20m
                    20 minutes ago

More
                    Nevada and Xavier offered former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers (FR).

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 41m
                      41 minutes ago

More
                      Former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers has received an offer from Miami.

Comment

Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 5h
                        5 hours ago

More
                        Former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers (FR) has received an offer from Oklahoma State

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 5h
                          5 hours ago

More
                          Former Miami (OH) G Michael Weathers (FR) has received an offer from Oklahoma State
                          That would make sense, given that Coop is now on staff in StillH2O.
                          78-65

Comment

Michael Weathers commits to Oklahoma State.

Comment

Oklahoma State has dismissed three players, including sophomore guard Michael Weathers, who was averaging 9.2 points per game.

Comment

• Aargh
                                Aargh commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I just reade a bit of the article.

Looks like they'd fit really well at Illinois State, where players don't have to follow rules.
                            Working...
                            X