Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan
    Originally posted by Ta town
    did anybody else notice this from P.S.'s question and answers in the wichita eagle?

QPaul, have you heard anymore about the recurit Orukpe, the other Ben-eze. Also, there are reports of a recruit Hart that has committed. And any other info on Shocker basketball.
    Anonymous, wichita, ks 5/09/07
    AI would expect to hear something soon about another recruit, and it appears it will be one of the Nigerian centers. Hart has signed and he gives WSU some peace of mind that it has somebody who can help guard big men.
    Paul Suellentrop 5/09/07

Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

Just thought I would put it on here. I wonder how soon? I want to believe really soon which would mean Eze because Orupke still needs his release. Actually either one would make me giggle.
    As soon as Orupke gets out of his LOI with Liberty, we will hear he signed with us. No inside info, just a very strong hunch.
    That's pretty much what I'm expecting to see as well.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

hey i read that orupke will likel red shirt what does this mean about Eze Frank

Comment

Ummm . . . nothing.

Also, we don't even know if the coaches are recruiting Frank. It's just been speculated on here.

Comment

Anybody know the drop-dead date for his enrollement in order for him to play on Dec 14?

Comment

Screw all this speculation. Lets just get Thomasson some 6" platform b-ball shoes and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
            X