Benjamin-Eze Frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin-Eze Frank

This may have already been mentioned but..................

I noticed on the liberty fan forum that this Nigerians name gets mentioned with Oruke a lot.

Benjamin-Eze Frank, 7' as well, seems liberty thought they could get them both at one point. I looked for any info on what school he signed with but could find any. Can anybody else figure this out.

I ask because somebody who seemed to be in the know (sure he is) on the Liberty board said he heard 3 nigerians would be headed to WSU. Hart, Oruke, and ?

Frank Benjamin-Eze was on the '05-'06 Ebun Comets team. Was also on the Nigerian under 18 national team in in '06.
    In the fast lane

Comment

That's what you would call twin towers :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

So how about the twin towers this year followed by Noel Johnson and his buddy as our bookends later?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Frank might only be 6-11.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            Frank might only be 6-11.
            Ive seen 6-10, 6-11, and 7' listed on 3 different African basketball related sites. I think he has grown to 7'.

Anyways I wish I could find his list of schools, from what I understand he and Oruke at the least played together and I beleive are friends.

BTW, this is all speculation put together by reading thru Liberty's site trying to figure out if Oruke has been released (which he hasn't but is expected to). Liberty has already used his scholarship on somebody else but hasn't gotten around to releasing him.

Again Im just keeping myself entertained and hopeful while we wait.

Comment

This is all very interesting. We might go from a very short team to a very, very tall one. And this is probably just the beginning of the Nigierian pipeline.
              In the fast lane

Comment

I found this but am COMPLETELY confused now

Note the Dude is growing by the second, listed at 7'1" in one of the refrences on the flame thread :shock:

Comment

Comment

Re: Benjamin-Eze Frank

Originally posted by Ta town
                    This may have already been mentioned but..................

I noticed on the liberty fan forum that this Nigerians name gets mentioned with Oruke a lot.

Benjamin-Eze Frank, 7' as well, seems liberty thought they could get them both at one point. I looked for any info on what school he signed with but could find any. Can anybody else figure this out.

I ask because somebody who seemed to be in the know (sure he is) on the Liberty board said he heard 3 nigerians would be headed to WSU. Hart, Oruke, and ?
                    Now this certainly gets my attention. What a great day it would be..

T

...8)

Comment

Is this a dream, 2 7-footers on the same team and one is possible 7'1".

Imagine if they might actually be able to play :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                        Is this a dream, 2 7-footers on the same team and one is possible 7'1".

Imagine if they might actually be able to play :clap:
                        Just change the words a bit and this sounds eerily similar to about 2 and a half years ago:

"Is this a dream, 2 6'10 inchers on the same team and one is possibly 6'11".

Imagine if they might actually be able to play"

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I would assume these boys would have a wee bit more athleticism than Mr. Bradley and Mr. King. If one of these towers could just block shots without fouling out he would earn plenty of minutes.

T

...8)

Comment

I don't know if this is the same dude or what but he is from Nigeria per the third IML I have listed here. The name really confuses me and this might be somebody completely different.

Breaking news, live coverage, investigations, analysis, video, photos and opinions from The Washington Post. Subscribe for the latest on U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, climate change, health and wellness, sports, science, weather, lifestyle and more.

Comment

2 7 footers would be ridiculously crazy around here. It would be crazy for any program really. Especially if they can half way play. Who needs 6'8" juco guys when there is a chance at 2 7'0" freshmen???

Comment

I hope they would be at least as talented as a certain Bradley Braves Center! :posterwsu: 8) :D
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X