Benjamin-Eze Frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapshot9
    Is the Ralph Sampson in the stats the son of the Ralph Sampson that played at Virginia?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Yes, I think I got confused between the 2. It indeed looks like the 'other'
      Ben Eze Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
        Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Is the Ralph Sampson in the stats the son of the Ralph Sampson that played at Virginia?
        Yes. He is Ralph Sampson III. The last I looked, a 3 star.
        In the fast lane

Comment

As I said early on in this thread way back when, Ben Eze Frank would be a great addition this year followed up next year with Noel Johnson and a Bookend complimentary player with him to develop our S.N. Dream Team of the future.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            As I said early on in this thread way back when, Ben Eze Frank would be a great addition this year followed up next year with Noel Johnson and a Bookend complimentary player with him to develop our S.N. Dream Team of the future.
            I would love to see the day when WSU has good 7 footers competing for playing time. That would be an awesome problem to have.

Comment

I think i said that i would love to see eze on this team what other teams are after him?

Comment

I've heard talks of some teams in Europe might be after him. As far as colleges here in the states, I know nothing.....

And who says they'd have to compete for time...... :D
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  I've heard talks of some teams in Europe might be after him. As far as colleges here in the states, I know nothing.....

And who says they'd have to compete for time...... :D
                  Then we'll just have to get a 3rd good 7 footer to compete with the 2 that would be out on the court at the same time then! I ain't got nothin against 2 biggens runnin up and down the court wreaking havoc on an opponent, especially at the same time.

Comment

so you think we have a good shot at eze in your opinon lol

Comment

Originally posted by shocker856
                      you sure ask that alot...
                      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                        Originally posted by shocker856
                        you sure ask that alot...
                        Yeah, and normally none of us are in a position to know whether we have a good shot at someone, and when someone does know something, they will usually either A) tell us on their own or B) not tell us whether asked or not because there is some reason they feel they shouldn't say anything.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Information on Eze is at best sketchy. I think I've read somewhere that he wants to be an Engineer - and not on a rail line. Eze will likely get a lot of pro offers out of Europe.

From the little information available, Eze seems to place value on education. This is a little like recruiting for baseball. The recruit has to evaluate the payday today compared to the future payroll and assign a value to an education.

Even if it's not Eze, you've got to know Marshall is scouting Nigeria hard and will be comparing the available players there against the available players in the States.

If WSU would end up with 2 7-foot guys, Marshall would be in a great position to talk to some high-caliber wing guys. The 3's wouldn't be getting many doubles and would be able to run the court in transition. That's a pretty good formula for developing NBA players. The WSU "dream team" is a great NBA development team.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

THIS INFO. IS ON THE VIRGINIA BEN-EZE...
                            i thought, i'd put it in until we were sure that the virginia one isn't the one we are after.

6'10" 230 C#12
                            This emerging 2008 big man moves well, plays hard and is unselfish. I love his attitude as he continually tries to get better. He needs to add strength to his extremely long 6'10'' frame. While his outside shot is solid his post game needs some work, although he is very aggressive around the hoop. Frank is well coached and fundamentally sound.(espn recruiting)

maryland, kansas, uconn, vill, and marquette...

*once again, this info, might not, and probably isn't about our ben-eze. but i thought i'd throw it out there just in case...
                            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

If it is about the Eze that we are interested in then our Eze is a complete hoax. This article is about a Nigerian who has been in the US for sometime and I have followed his recruitment. We never have been after this guy. I'm sure the Eze we are interested in is still in Nigeria. However I have not seen anything about him that is not around a year old.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Ok my bad on asking that question a lot :(

Comment

Working...
                                X