Ty Berry 6'2 G 2020 Newton, KS to Northwestern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mixtape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69e...ature=youtu.be

Can't imagine what this kid is going to do to the Ark Valley-Chisholm Trail league this year...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      New mixtape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69e...ature=youtu.be

Can't imagine what this kid is going to do to the Ark Valley-Chisholm Trail league this year...
      Good mixtape. Love to have another "local" on the team. He does seem to hang on the rim much more than necessary.

Comment

26 points in a 55-56 loss to Valley Center last night. Newton (1-3) is off to a slow start. http://www.kansas.com/sports/varsity...189476429.html

Comment

VC is huge..........and pretty good

Comment

Ty Berry scored 28 in a 76-68 loss versus Maize Saturday.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Bump
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hopefully Ty wants to be a Shocker! He would make a fantastic addition!!
                Livin the dream

Comment

If you listened to Gregg's interview in KC earlier this week (linked in another thread) he mentioned spending a lot more time in Newton in the future, or something like that...I guess this explains it. Always great to see a talented local kid in a Shocker uniform.

Comment

Gonna be a difficult get, but he could be an NBA kid

Comment

The Shockers have offered, according to Ty's Twitter page.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Gonna be a difficult get, but he could be an NBA kid
                      KU hasn’t offered yet. KU spends most of their time resources on 5* players. He is a good player but I don’t think he will be a 5*. That puts him at reach for us.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        The Shockers have offered, according to Ty's Twitter page.

Comment

Whatever happened to the young stud PG that was getting a lot of press in Wichita? I don't remember which Wichita High School he played for but there was quite a buzz about him and I think he was either a class of 2020 or 2021 recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                            Whatever happened to the young stud PG that was getting a lot of press in Wichita? I don't remember which Wichita High School he played for but there was quite a buzz about him and I think he was either a class of 2020 or 2021 recruit.
                            I think there are actually 3 local Division 1 recruits, all in the 2021 class. The one you are probably talking about is Jackie Johnson III (5'10) who has moved from North to Southeast. He has been on a couple of unofficial visits to WSU games. He has extreme quickness which is easier to evaluate, thus his high scoring numbers. The others are Daylan Jones (6'4" Point Guard) from East, and Denair Dempsey (6'6" forward) from Heights. All 3 will be Sophomores this year and it should become easier to evaluate their skills from now on.

Comment

• Bluzrover
                              Bluzrover commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, Jackie Johnson, thank you Shockm for that. I didn't have awareness of the other two so I appreciate the intel on them as well!

Ty at #121 in the fall Rivals150 update. Gregg has set himself up well to find a highly regarded point guard in the 2020 class.

Comment

Working...
                            X