• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals is on notice.

Comment

• Bluzrover
      Bluzrover commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet! That's the first real bit of national press I've read on him.

• IndianaShocker
      IndianaShocker commented
      Editing a comment
      As pleased as I am that we're getting an excellent player, it really pi$$es me off when I read these "experts" sating things like he's a steal for WSU. I mean really? A kid with a borderline top 150 ranking isn't a steal for WSU. He's a very good get, but not a steal. I don't see those same comments regarding UCONN & Memphis, both of whom have better than good shots at landing top 20 kids this cycle.

And the icing on the cake....the paragraph below Gordon's is on Jaylen McCreary. The writer states he has recent high major offers from Xavier and South Florida. What's wrong with these people and how can we ever take them serious??

As long as HCGM is here I expect we start landing more players inside the top 200 than not. Some national respect is long over due.

• Joining some pretty big names for the Las Vegas Fab 48 this week...

If you're playing E1T1 this week, best of luck to you.

It's been confirmed that @VernonCarey22 @ScottBarnes561 & @DeAntoni_Gordon are joining forces with @tre2mann3, @Cjwalker_14, @ballersink3 & Zaire Wade at the @LasVegasFab48.

#ShowTime @realE1T1 @sreece24

Comment

• Looking forward to this signing.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• DG will be here this weekend along with Devin Butts

Comment

• WuShocker2006
          WuShocker2006 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would he be coming if he is already committed? And why would Butts still be coming if we are out of scholorships?

• WSUwatcher
          WSUwatcher commented
          Editing a comment
          The Shocks aren't out of scholarships for 2019-20 until next season begins, Wu.

All we know is that they currently have 11 guys who could be eligible to return next season, plus two who are committed but not yet signed. Yes, that's 13 potential scholarship players for next year, but as we've all seen many times, it isn't the same thing as 13 guys on current scholarships and ready to play. Marshall won't, and can't, know for sure what he has for next season until it arrives, which is why he keeps on recruiting until it gets here.

• Why did Gregg Marshall take Wichita State to the Final 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          DG will be here this weekend along with Devin Butts
          I’m sure DG would like an official visit with his family.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Would LOVE to get a verbal from Butts while he is here.

Comment

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              I like Butts and I cannot lie!

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Would LOVE to get a verbal from Butts while he is here.
            while Butts may be a good player, I would not like to see a commitment either way until our current crop of players get a chance to play. We may or may not lose a player or two, but I hate the speculation, especially since they haven't even stepped on the floor yet.

Comment

• Coach Marshall like all the good coaches is ahead of the curve. You over-recruit these days because Division 1 players view college sports as free agency. Player not happy...they look elsewhere. No crime...it's just the way it is.
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Dan
                Dan commented
                Editing a comment
                and then if nobody transfers out we leave Butts holding the bag because we promised him a scholarship that's not available.

• Someone always transfers...P.S. it's usually the ones that aren't playing much and or are in the dog house.

Comment

• I want Butts this fall and then Dimon Carrington in the spring. Four.

Comment

• Dimon said on Twitter the other day that WSU has never offered.

Comment

• My money is still on Chance Moore leaving after this season. I follow him on twitter and he seems very high on himself. He also doesn’t seem to prioritize defense as much as our other recruits. Everyone knows defense equals playing time with Marshall. I think Moore played sparingly this year, then leaves next summer after a his meeting with Marshall. I hope it doesn’t happen, but players always leave...

Comment

• Jhook89
                      Jhook89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Say what you want. We all know at least one recruit will transfer out. IMO Moore seems like the most likely considering his personality and his position. Like it said, I don’t want it to happen. I think Moore has an extremely high ceiling, maybe topped only by Dennis.

• asiseeit
                      asiseeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not going to judge until I see him play. I still remember how much the X man
                      improved from his freshman year to his junior year.

• Jhook89
                      Jhook89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Asiseeit, I totally agree. I could be way off base and completely wrong. My comment was more shot in the dark based off a feeling more than anything else.

• ...or somebody bolts to the league. Hey...ya never know.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• New DeAntoni Gordon mixtape. He’s developed an outside shot I haven’t seen on previous tape. This kid is going to be a monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X