Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    How is he not a top 50 player yet.
    Because he committed early, but not to one of the blue bloods??

Edit:

Duplicate post left to indicate a post was made and also saved (by the board) as a draft. I was prompted to Discard or Restore when I opened the thread. I chose Restore because I didn't originally see the post when I thought I had posted it, but now it's where I originally posted it and it's here where I restored and then reposted it.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Oh my, this kid is athletic.

Comment

• Also from BAMAMIXTAPE ...

Wichita St commit Deantoni Gordon didn’t get as many calls as others and it’s mainly due to schools respecting his commitment. Houston, South Alabama and Troy still made contact and South Alabama has really made the effort to land the hometown star. Gordon's upside is very high and he is making strides with his skill set.

​June 15th marked the day NCAA college coaches could contact prospects in the class of 2019 via phone, social media, etc. Of course, division-1 prospects phones were ringing off the hook at...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
          Also from BAMAMIXTAPE ...

Wichita St commit Deantoni Gordon didn’t get as many calls as others and it’s mainly due to schools respecting his commitment. Houston, South Alabama and Troy still made contact and South Alabama has really made the effort to land the hometown star. Gordon's upside is very high and he is making strides with his skill set.

​June 15th marked the day NCAA college coaches could contact prospects in the class of 2019 via phone, social media, etc. Of course, division-1 prospects phones were ringing off the hook at...
          I feel sorry for Houston if 3G finds out about them contacting DG. I believe they might have "tugged on Superman's cape"

Comment

• Topshock
            Topshock commented
            Editing a comment
            Would you expect anything less from that lowlife Kelvin Sampson. He should have been banned permanently from coaching years ago.

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

I feel sorry for Houston if 3G finds out about them contacting DG. I believe they might have "tugged on Superman's cape"
          You don't tug on Superman's cape
          You don't spit into the wind
          You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
          And you don't mess around with 3G

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You don't tug on Superman's cape
            You don't spit into the wind
            You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
            And you don't mess around with 3G

or... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Me likely!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Here are some highlights from his 32 point game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTC...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Sam Axe
                    Sam Axe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got to be excited about this young guy. Sweet little shot, perfect form, handles, and jumps out of the gym. Plus he's obviously a competitor. Can't wait for Mr. Gordon!

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Here are some highlights from his 32 point game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTC...ature=youtu.be
                  Appears to have good handles for his size, good mid range jumper. Didn't see a single 3 attempted. Also have to temper the fact that he was the tallest player on the court by a pretty big margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Appears to have good handles for his size, good mid range jumper. Didn't see a single 3 attempted. Also have to temper the fact that he was the tallest player on the court by a pretty big margin.
                    According to maxpreps he has taken just 3 pointer so far this season. That's something he'll have to work on but other than that he looks impressive.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• He plays an awful lot like McDuffie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        He plays an awful lot like McDuffie.
                        Indistinguishable. I thought the same thing.

Comment

• wufan
                          wufan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But he’s bulkier.

• proshox
                          proshox commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I disagree - MM was corner three guy in all the video i watched. This kid does it all.

• DeAntoni with 24 points in a 64-60 OT win over Oxbridge (FL) in the Kreul Classic. Seems like a competitive high-school tournament with teams from around the southeast. Leflore and DeAntoni will play again tonight.

Comment

• LeFlore (11-1) defeated Lake Highlands (FL), 45-43 in the semifinals of the Under Armour Challenge. DeAntoni scored 10 points. LeFlore will play either Blanche Ely (FL) or Pinea Charter (FL) in the championship game on Monday night.

Comment

Working...
                          X