Kamaka Hepa 6'8 PF Texas Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamaka Hepa 6'8 PF Texas Transfer

Hepa, a Rivals 3 star, Scout 4 star, adds WSU to his long list of offers. He's from Barrow, Alaska.
    In the fast lane

please gawd...

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      http://verbalcommits.com/players/kamaka-hepa

Hepa, a Rivals 3 star, Scout 4 star, adds WSU to his long list of offers. He's from Barrow, Alaska.
      Alaska has a proud tradition of successful D1 cagers... Please stay outta this one wufan...

Comment

I like the looks of this kid. For some reason, it looks like he's playing on about a 9 ft. basket. I'm not sure if its his long arms or quick jump or what, but I like it.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          I like the looks of this kid. For some reason, it looks like he's playing on about a 9 ft. basket. I'm not sure if its his long arms or quick jump or what, but I like it.
          Certainly has a tight handle and sees the court well for a guy his size. Also pretty quick hands. Will be interesting to follow him.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

That little PG #3 certainly knows how to play/pass to Hepa's abilities. Slick with the ball.

I think I saw at least 3 different teammates intentionally put passes off the backboard for Hepa to slam home.

Comment

So, if this thread gets too long, can we use a hepa filter?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                That little PG #3 certainly knows how to play/pass to Hepa's abilities. Slick with the ball.

I think I saw at least 3 different teammates intentionally put passes off the backboard for Hepa to slam home.
                Thought the same thing when I watched it. 2 for 1 deal? :)
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Kama, Kama, Kama, Kama, Kama, Kamakazi

This young man is what I thing a prototype stretch 4 looks like. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Kama, Kama, Kama, Kama, Kama, Kamakazi

This young man is what I thing a prototype stretch 4 looks like. Very impressive.
                    un huh.

Comment

Boy I could really see ShockerNation getting behind a young man like this. He just looks fun to watch. He'd probably think Wichita winters are a cake-walk too. Lol
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Hi guys,

I sometimes lurk on the board, nice seeing the amazing progress the Shocks have seen under Marshall and staff.

I think another Final Four is in the cards for you. The luck factor, so necessary in March, is bound to turn in the Shock's favor soon.

Your loss to Kentucky was a tough one to watch - most discount they marched all the way to the National Champ game WITHOUT Cauley-Stein, and I think they would have won it with him healthy. Goes to show, it took the game of their lives with extreme good luck to defeat you guys that year.

Yikes, I digress. Sorry for the tangent, it got a little bit long.

KAMAKA HEPA - it's nice to see him pick up an offer from the Shocks, that speaks highly of his potential.

I'm from Alaska myself, and I love to see Alaska kids succeed, so I suggested Drake and the Shocks take a look at him.

One thing about Barrow kids, they tend to be made of tough stuff. Maybe it's those Alaskan winters? Haha. This could bode well for him should he sign as a Shocker. I think if he keeps developing he could make an impact on a high level d1 team.

Comment

What part of AK?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            What part of AK?
                            I am from Metlakatla, Alaska. My friend Chris played for Drake a few years, that's when I started following the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by MetDrakeFan View Post
                              I am from Metlakatla, Alaska. My friend Chris played for Drake a few years, that's when I started following the MVC.
                              I have family up there and hope to move to the Wrangell-St Elias area next summer.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X