Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Reaves 6-5 g Is officially a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
    3G may have a hard time keeping him off of the floor, especially as he gets bigger and stronger.
    Are you speculating that AR will gain weight as the season progresses? A direct result from spending time in the weight room with KR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      Are you speculating that AR will gain weight as the season progresses? A direct result from spending time in the weight room with KR?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Shock my experience is that MBB players more commonly maintain or lose weight during a season; IMO then unlikely that AR will gain weight during this season. Unless he doesn't play and just works out in the weight room with KR.

Comment

Shock my experience is that MBB players more commonly maintain or lose weight during a season; IMO then unlikely that AR will gain weight during this season. Unless he doesn't play and just works out in the weight room with KR.
          Eh I didn't read it very well. It correlated in my head to AR gain weight because of time spent with Kerry, no time constraint. I was just agreeing with you.

But I do think he will gain weight this season. Not much, but some.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

My point is muscle gain correlating to greater strength. One of the knocks against him coming into the season was that he wasn't able to train in the weight room because of his off-season shoulder surgery. It's conceivable he will be able to build muscle mass through the season which would help his strength and conditioning. Even with the recent separation set back, I submit he'll still be lifting and working with the training staff. Agree with others that he will have a hard time gaining weight during the season.

But maybe the bigger point is that his play and basketball IQ will keep him on the court more than the bench as the season wears on. Of course, this is certainly dependent upon his health as well. I expect to see him on the court this Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              This kid is pretty dang good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlO1mQse-Sk
              I think we saw some of this Austin today
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• That spin move was a thing of beauty and I loved the reaction of the bench. His ball handling thus far has been really good and I think this spells trouble for our new conference mates as well as the rest of our opponents as the season progresses.

Comment

• Austin...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge@tayloreldridge 13h13 hours ago Follow Follow @tayloreldridgeFollowing Following @tayloreldridgeUnfollow Unfollow @tayloreldridgeBlocked Blocked @tayloreldridgeUnblock Unblock @tayloreldridgePending Pending follow request from @tayloreldridgeCancel Cancel your follow request to @tayloreldridge

More
                    • Copy link to Tweet
                    • Embed Tweet
                    • Mute @tayloreldridge
                    • Unmute @tayloreldridge
                    • Mute this conversation
                    • Unmute this conversation
                    • Block @tayloreldridge
                    • Unblock @tayloreldridge
                    • Report Tweet
                    • Add to other Moment
                    • Add to new Moment

Was told Samajae Haynes-Jones was sick at the start of the game and was throwing up after coming out. Explains limited minutes and no action 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Was told Samajae Haynes-Jones was sick at the start of the game and was throwing up after coming out. Explains limited minutes and no action 2nd half.
                      Hopefully something he ate disagreed with him and not something contagious.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                        WSUwatcher commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe too much poi -- that stuff is gross. (Whereas, being from out in the sticks, Austin knows better than to eat pale purple paste.)

Meanwhile, what an impressive interview Austin gives. Just a solid young man.
                    Working...
                    X