Bol Bol, 6-10 - class of 2018 to Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports in Kansas @sportsinkansas 2h
    Several asked why Bol Bol (Miege) is not on list, transferred to Mater Dei(CA). 7'1" jr ranked #14 overall by Rivals

Comment

Any chance we land this guy? Are we even recruiting him very hard? I see Kentucky recently offered. Wonder how much money Coach Cal put on the table.

Comment

Personally I think he should go to USF. Just because they are the Bulls

Comment

I'm not sure we've ever been officially reported to be recruiting Bol. All just speculation. He'll likely end up at Kentucky, Oregon or another blue-blood.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            Any chance we land this guy? Are we even recruiting him very hard? I see Kentucky recently offered. Wonder how much money Coach Cal put on the table.
            No & not a 100% on the amount of time & resources we are spending on him. If I had to guess, we aren't putting too much into his recruitment, at this time.

I bet Cal is selling him on getting him to the NBA, like every other athlete he recruits. Not a bad pitch if you ask me.
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I know some his family I know where he wants to go and where he will go. I isnt us.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Headed to Oregon.

Comment

I can tell you he was headed to KU, somewhere something change recently.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    I can tell you he was headed to KU, somewhere something change recently.
                    KU isn't stupid enough to offer shoe money while being investigated by the FBI.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

KU isn't stupid enough to offer shoe money while being investigated by the FBI.
                      Are you certain? If they operate like they do with their football program, it's easy to believe they can do stupid things.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

He was never headed to Kansas, young man is a center That thinks he is a guard smh. Good luck to him but don't see him making too much noise.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                          He was never headed to Kansas, young man is a center That thinks he is a guard smh. Good luck to him but don't see him making too much noise.
                          Really? I beg a difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X