Zachary Teasley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachary Teasley

Catcher from the class of 09'. Has interest in Missouri, Missouri St., and Wichita St.

Isn't this guy way off topic? Unless he plays basketball with catcher's equipment on.

Comment

how is this off topic period? the board didn't say it's just about recruiting basketball players. It's about recruiting period.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
        how is this off topic peroid? the board didn't it's just about recruiting basetballs players.
        Care to repost in English?

Comment

It's not off topic. This board is for recruiting. I just think in the past the baseball prospects have been discussed on the baseball board. That's all.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

5' 11" doesn't bother me, but 150 lbs bothers me for a catcher. I'll try to watch him sometime this spring.

Comment

I'm sorry about my previous comment. I stand corrected. I thought this site was for basketball recruiting. I guess even though the basketball thread is seperate the recruiting part is open to all sports. Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone this time.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you didnt offend anyone and if you did then they need thicker skin. You didnt go after anyone and just pointed out what you thought at the time to be a mistake. No biggie dont sweat it.

Comment

Working...
                X