Tim Rowe '14 pf/c 6-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
    <a href="http://hoopseen.com/index.php/component/k2/item/611-the-introduction-of-rowe-berkmar-s-big-man" target="_blank">http://hoopseen.com/index.php/component/k2/item/611-the-introduction-of-rowe-berkmar-s-big-man</a>
    Actually has better feet on offense than Stutz. Would be interesting to see how he stacks p on defense. That's is where I would be concerned, but a 6'10 guy who can shoot outside like this guy could make things interesting as long as we have other guys camping out under the boards. As always, our coaches will make the right call..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Get him to 6'11" and I think he's a keeper.

Comment

However, a part of the summer was spent in Kansas City, MO. Rowe – whose dad is Caucasian and his mother is from South Korea – played with the Korean national team in a basketball tournament against more experienced players. They were men compared to this teenager.

Rowe took away some valuable lessons from the experience.

“I played against European pros but they took time to teach me a couple of things,” he said. “Before I went to Kansas City, I was a back to the basket player. They taught me how to face-up and make my move based on what I see around me.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          Actually has better feet on offense than Stutz. Would be interesting to see how he stacks p on defense. That's is where I would be concerned, but a 6'10 guy who can shoot outside like this guy could make things interesting as long as we have other guys camping out under the boards. As always, our coaches will make the right call..
          Defense is why he may be a 5 instead of a 4.

Comment

ESPN has him as a 3 star recruit. 38th best center

Comment

He is light years ahead of Stutz's senior year...

Comment

I'd pick him. Looks like a keeper. A spot up five. We didn't really have that last year.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  That first video was posted April 2011 and Tim would have been a HS Freshman.

Love the progress that you see in the 2nd video from his Junior year.

He reminds me of a Gonzaga big.
                  I hope he will remind you of a Shocker big!
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                  X