Dazon Ingram '15 cg 6-4 to Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad he stuck with Bama.

Would have been nice to have him at WSU, but Bama is home.
    The Assman

Comment

• Bump.

Kid looked good in Orlando. Its unfortunate it had to be his shoulder Grandy ran into. Make you wonder a few "what if?"s.

Best of luck to Dazon.
      The Assman

Comment

• Stupid haircut, but we certainly coulda used him.

Comment

• And now he's out for the season with a broken foot. For those who know, can Alabama save his eligibility by a red shirt or something? Just curious.

Comment

• If I understand right, it depends on how big of a percentage of their games he has played in before the injury. I'm not sure what that number is, but it seems like I vaguely remember less than half.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              If I understand right, it depends on how big of a percentage of their games he has played in before the injury. I'm not sure what that number is, but it seems like I vaguely remember less than half.
              It's 30% or 33% of regular season games I think. Evan played in 8 or 9 games when he broke his finger during his sophomore year. Redshirt allowed.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                And now he's out for the season with a broken foot. For those who know, can Alabama save his eligibility by a red shirt or something? Just curious.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...fractured-foot
                Basic Qualifications

To qualify for a medical redshirt, a basketball player must sustain an “incapacitating injury or illness.” The injury or illness does not have to be related to basketball, but must take place after the first day of classes in the athlete’s senior year of high school. To gain a medical redshirt for a specific season, the athlete’s illness or injury must occur before the first game of the second half of the team’s schedule. If the team plays an odd number of games, the exact midseason contest is considered part of the second half. For example, if a basketball team plays 25 games, the injury or illness must occur before the start of the team’s 13th game. Games played in postseason tournaments, such as a conference tournament or the NCAA or NIT tournaments, count among the team’s total games played.

Games Played

To gain a medical redshirt, the athlete cannot compete in more than 30 percent of her team’s games within a season, not counting contests officially designated as scrimmages or exhibition games. When such computations are made, fractions are rounded up. For example, if a team plays 27 games, the exact 30 percent mark is 8.1. For the purposes of medical redshirt eligibility, therefore, the player may compete in nine games and still be eligible for a medical redshirt.

Comment

• That's too bad. He's a talented player, and I wish him well -- but if he was going to break it anyway, couldn't he have done it before he and Anton collided?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That second pic popped up in my mind too!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        That second pic popped up in my mind too!
                        Should have added this 'powerful' soundtrack with the photos...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Should have added this 'powerful' soundtrack with the photos...

https://soundcloud.com/kuryusthelord...f-the-mohicans
                          I like that movie!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            I like that movie!
                            Probably in my top 10.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Transferring, would be a grad transfer
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Loved this kid! Would be all about him as a grad transfer.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X