Szymon Zapala 7'0 C Longwood Transfer to Michigan St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Szymon Zapala 7'0 C Longwood Transfer to Michigan St

View the profile of Longwood Lancers Center Szymon Zapala on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Twitter follows lead me to this guy.

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../szymon-zapala

Twitter follows lead me to this guy.
    explain

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

explain
      Who follows who is a good way to tell who is coming to Wichita.

Good find.

Edit: followed by Paulino, Holland, and Taylor. No follow backs
      Last edited by shock; 3 weeks ago.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

No meaningful minutes at Utah State the first 3 years. 16 MPG game for his last year at Longwood. Fairly productive minutes. Not sure why he could only get 16 MPG .. maybe a stamina thing? Put this fully in the category of "meh" for me. Not great, not bad if he comes here. Being a 1 year guy lowers the excitement a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          No meaningful minutes at Utah State the first 3 years. 16 MPG game for his last year at Longwood. Fairly productive minutes. Not sure why he could only get 16 MPG .. maybe a stamina thing? Put this fully in the category of "meh" for me. Not great, not bad if he comes here. Being a 1 year guy lowers the excitement a bit.
          Looks like an upgrade on JG, but I hope he isn’t the replacement for KP.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Looks like an upgrade on JG, but I hope he isn’t the replacement for KP.
            Doesn't take much to be an upgrade on JG

Comment

Doesn't take much to be an upgrade on JG
              I really feel like JG would have been an upgrade on KP toward the end of the year.

This guy as a backup 5 seems solid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I really feel like JG would have been an upgrade on KP toward the end of the year.

This guy as a backup 5 seems solid.
                Might be a solid backup. Just wish we could land someone that wasn't just a 1 year backup lol.

Comment

Might be a solid backup. Just wish we could land someone that wasn't just a 1 year backup lol.
                  Agree there.

Comment

That is the nature of this new era. However, I wish we could land someone a little better for a one year backup.

Comment

Almost 10 points and 6 boards in 16 minutes a game. Wonder why he so few minutes with those numbers. Maybe endurance issue

Comment

I like him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was playing for us next season.

Comment

I wonder if he has two years left to play? Only appeared in 10 games during the 2023 season

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                            I wonder if he has two years left to play? Only appeared in 10 games during the 2023 season
                            no mention of an injury .. so unlikely . Just couldn't get on the floor for Utah State similar to Germany here last year.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I like him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was playing for us next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X