Jamarii Thomas PG Norfolk State transfer to VCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

I refer you to about the first 10-12 games last year. His stats were very good and I believe he started at PF. They went down when he was sat down. Also, PM evidently disagrees with you as he was playing him there the last couple games over RD and Ridgnal. He played 32 minutes the last game mostly at PF
    To me it appeared KP did not really want to play at all towards the end of the season. I don’t know if there are issues outside of basketball or not. Not giving full effort is not what we need. I do not see him returning but who knows. If he can’t commit to 100% effort, will he be successful anywhere for his senior season?

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

To me it appeared KP did not really want to play at all towards the end of the season. I don’t know if there are issues outside of basketball or not. Not giving full effort is not what we need. I do not see him returning but who knows. If he can’t commit to 100% effort, will he be successful anywhere for his senior season?
      His playing time was all over the map over his last 4 games playing anywhere between 7-31 minutes. Somewhat odd as in his previous 4 games he played 17-24 minutes, 17-30 FG, 29 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 TOs, 41 points, all pretty decent for 20 mpg. We also won 3 and lost 1 (in OT).

Nevertheless, his combined stats for those last 4 games were not bad either. He only played 7 minutes against Tulane (1st of those 4 games) shooting 0-4, 1 assist, and 1 foul. Next 2 games he played a total of 27 minutes but shot 5-10, 6 rebounds 1 assist, 0 TOs, 6 rebounds, and 12 points. He finished up with 31 minutes in the last game of the season. 2-4 FG, 0 TOs, 4 rebounds, 1 block.

Comment

Back on topic, I would be extremely shocked if we get Jamarii. He’s not going anywhere to be a backup.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Back on topic, I would be extremely shocked if we get Jamarii. He’s not going anywhere to be a backup.
          I probably missed something, but who would he be backing up?

Comment

Sounds like a great reason for him to come here .. he would step right in as a starter

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sounds like a great reason for him to come here .. he would step right in as a starter
              Not anymore
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Not anymore
                Bird in hand .. but yes Thomas would have been nice. Still haven't seen us connected with him in any ways and hes taking visits to other schools so I'm good with Hill

Comment

Committed to VCU

Comment

I was kinda hoping for Thomas over Hill, but let’s see. Maybe I’ll change my tune on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                      I was kinda hoping for Thomas over Hill, but let’s see. Maybe I’ll change my tune on that.
                      He moved from one school in VA to another school in VA. WSU may not have been on his geographical map.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

He moved from one school in VA to another school in VA. WSU may not have been on his geographical map.
                        Yea, this thread is the only place I could find on the internet that said we were connected .. which is based off twitter follows i think. I don't think we were ever in the game.

Comment

Committed to VCU
                          Flipped his commitment to South Carolina today.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Flipped his commitment to South Carolina today.
                            Bigger bag came through i guess. Might have dodged a bullet there

Comment

Bigger bag came through i guess. Might have dodged a bullet there
                              Yeah that’s not a good look

Comment

Working...
                              X