No announcement yet.

John Coy - Transfering from Arizona State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coy will take an unofficial to Creighton this weekend. Will visit Wichita State next week.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Kansas is now listed as HIGH interest on Rivals. No new articles and no offer from KU.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I have asked this question before, but I forgot the answer.

Does high interest mean the player has high interest in a university or does it mean the opposite?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it means the player has high interest, since technically coaches aren't supposed to mention recruiting targets to media types.

Comment

It's the recruits interest in the school
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Will be the second unofficial to Creighton {Ind State game too} and will be there for the drunkfest known as Bracketbusters! :D

Kyle Korver will be back in town too promoting his Foundation and selling bobbleheads for the charity!!

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Article says he'll visit WSU the following week but it must be during the week since your team will be in Omaha over the weekend.

Comment

Does that mean he'll be in town for SR night? That wouldn't be a bad thing.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Sounds like he's not in much of a hurry to make a decision. Still thinks pretty highly of ASU but will visit as many schools as he can. About 8 schools, including WSU, will be at his game friday.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

No new offers but a new co-leader and many more teams getting into the mix. KU is now said to be in the lead along with ASU, most everybody else is medium.

Interest is now coming from Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Michigan and Purdue.

The article indicates he might visit both WSU and Creighton on Saturday. We play at noon and Creighton at 9pm, so sounds like he is planning a busy day.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Sounds like he's starting to get better. Or the big boys finally realized the smaller programs were on to something. It will be hard to compete for a guy with the likes of whole Big 10 going after him.

Comment

We are going to have to get some of these types recruits or we are going to be stuck at 4 or 5 in the conference

Comment

Don't worry. We'll be fine. ;)
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

He doubled his scoring output this year to around 28 points a game. Last year he deferred to upperclassmen. Improved his jump shot over the summer. I say he has improved and it took a month into the season for everybody to find out.

Coy, Vargas, Denmon, perhaps Steve Moore and Dago Pena look like recruits on our known '08 radar that could contribute to a quality program. We do need to land a couple of them or others with their attributes.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              He doubled his scoring output this year to around 28 points a game. Last year he deferred to upperclassmen. Improved his jump shot over the summer. I say he has improved and it took a month into the season for everybody to find out.

Coy, Vargas, Denmon, perhaps Steve Moore and Dago Pena look like recruits on our known '08 radar that could contribute to a quality program. We do need to land a couple of them or others with their attributes.
                              I also think that Nate Tomlinson, and Devon Manning could also add to our program like the guys you mentioned above. To see a list of recruits go to this thread http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=5792

Comment

After being at a 1/3 full Wells Fargo Arena (ASU) which on a good night has all the life of a morgue, Koch Arena ought to be an eye opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X