Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ McGinnis 6'4 SG Lipscomb Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ McGinnis 6'4 SG Lipscomb Transfer a Shocker!

One year of eligibility remaining.

AJ McGinnis Career Stats - NCAAM - ESPN

May be a fine player but we don’t need anymore one year players. Right now we have 7 on the roster for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
      May be a fine player but we don’t need anymore one year players. Right now we have 7 on the roster for next year.
      Correct........"as of now"

Comment

Numbers similar to CR and who knows right now what CR is going to do. In todays world you play for next year. Can he defend?

Comment

More on Mc Ginnis:

When many basketball fans see Bisons’ junior AJ McGinnis, they see a sharpshooting guard that has been one of the most dangerous scorers on the Lipscomb men's basketball team this season. A spark-plug that provides instant energy to his team and contributed to a NCAA Tournament appearance as a freshman at UNC Greensboro. However, McGinnis’

Comment

Comment

Good Shooting numbers, obviously a shooting guard and not a creator with the Asst/TO ratio. Though 1 TO per game isn't awful. Would be a nice compliment. With him possibly having 2 years left (if he gets a medical redshirt for the Cincy year), I like it.

Comment

He certainly can shoot, and I'm personally not terribly worried about his low assists totals are since he also has a pretty low turnover rate and I'm sure we wouldn't be asking him to create much anyways. His defensive metrics do concern me heavily though. https://barttorvik.com/playerstat.ph...nis&t=Lipscomb

Comment

38% career 3pt shooter. Probably replaces what we lose with Colby.

Comment

I would gladly take him as our starting SG

Comment

Lots to like in his tape.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

So that checks one box in a Colby Rogers "replacement"

Comment

Awesome, AJ. Shocker!!

A lot to like there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Awesome, AJ. Shocker!!

A lot to like there.
                              Yup, on paper this is better than any of the recruits last year (Hill or McBride would be too). Will be hopefully a nice injection of talent

Comment

Working...
                              X