Max Abmas 6’0 G Oral Roberts Transfer to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights of Max A. Versus Tulsa
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think Abmas is the player Tyson Etienne could have been if he shot the ball better, made better decisions and was better at involving his teammates.

With ORU promoting the coach who recruited him, I think the chances of him coming here are low. Unless he wants to prove himself against better competition game in and game out.

Comment

The loyalty Abmas has shown towards Coach Mills is impressive and rare during these days of the Portal.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I think Abmas is the player Tyson Etienne could have been if he shot the ball better, made better decisions and was better at involving his teammates.

With ORU promoting the coach who recruited him, I think the chances of him coming here are low. Unless he wants to prove himself against better competition game in and game out.
          I think he is either done....or will try to go to upper P5 to try and impress NBA scouts.

Either way, I don't think he will come here.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I think he is either done....or will try to go to upper P5 to try and impress NBA scouts.

Either way, I don't think he will come here.
            Is this a hunch or something you read?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

More of a hunch. But he had told Tulsa media he was done after this year. And just some other speculations I have heard or read over the last day or two. Just makes me feel that way.

But no one really seems to know for sure how he is leaning.

I would love to have him here, I just have a feeling he won't be. We will see what happens though. Never say never!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

I think if WSU can offer a good enough NIL, he will be here next year.

Comment

More of a hunch. But he had told Tulsa media he was done after this year. And just some other speculations I have heard or read over the last day or two. Just makes me feel that way.

I would love to have him here, I just have a feeling he won't be. We will see what happens though. Never say never!
                  Exactly how I feel. I think he’s going to the NBA or like Kentucky. Idk if there’s going to be much in between.

Comment

In the portal
                    The Assman

Comment

The 2022-23 Lindy's Mag. described Max A. as the best shooter and best NBA prospect in the Summit Conference. They referred to Max Abmas as a superstar guard.

Comment

Is it legal (who cares if it's legal) for FVV to reach out to a recruit? You know the 'big boys' do it all the time.

Bring the truck...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Mush mouths all over it...

Former NCAA Tournament Hero Reportedly Enters Transfer Portal (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

******* might die of a stroke if he came to WSU

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              ******* might die of a stroke if he came to WSU
                              I mean .. technically its his fault if he does.

Comment

Well, I had a "hunch" that FVV wouldn't make it even a little bit in the NBA. "He said that he was betting on himself." Not even close to a good "hunch". And the facts were that almost no one else thought he would make it either, and I'll betcha, that included ******* too.

Comment

Working...
                                X