Max Abmas 6’0 G Oral Roberts Transfer to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Yeah. Hard to fault him regardless of the decision he makes.
    Strawman. No one will fault him for the decision he makes.

Originally posted by Kel Varnesen View Post
    Obviously I want to have him at WSU, but I get why that may not be the case.
    This is fine because everyone has their personal reasons for their personal decisions, and we never will know for sure why. I will be unhappy with his decision, but will be ready to move on immediately, and won’t give it another thought or regret.

i doubt any recruit cares what any of us think. We aren’t important enough for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      Strawman. No one will fault him for the decision he makes.
      You're putting words in my mouth.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You're putting words in my mouth.
        Did I? If, no one will fault him for his decision, why would it be hard to fault him? Not an issue.

Comment

Did I? If, no one will fault him for his decision, why would it be hard to fault him? Not an issue.
          Someone literally said kids make decisions based on money alone in reference to Max. That post was in response to someone literally faulting him. Since someone was literally faulting him, it is literally not a straw man.

literally.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Mills to Abmas:

Max we realize that you are a high value player. We also know that others schools have the money ready to lay on the table for your services, while we do not yet.

Why don't you go out and see what offers you get and get back to me with those figures. In the mean time, we will be scraping up donors to try and match the offers you get elsewhere. We have some big money folks who will invest in our team but want to know what they are paying for before doling out the cash.

I look forward to coaching you for your 5th and final college season enroute to your NBA career.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Someone literally said kids make decisions based on money alone in reference to Max. That post was in response to someone literally faulting him. Since someone was literally faulting him, it is literally not a straw man.

literally.
              So if his decision isn’t because of money?

Comment

Maybe not. So you go the development route with a pro ball player development coach and his NBA experience. Someone said his major is in line with a masters program at WSU.

Plenty of selling points if money is not a concern.

Comment

That was someone else’s claim, not mine. He may or may not make the decision based on money alone, or money and other important things, or on just other things.

I don’t know any of these recruits. I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing. My feelings on their choice are irrelevant to their character.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Well if he was visiting this weekend, we'd probably had heard about it by now.

Comment

Well if he was visiting this weekend, we'd probably had heard about it by now.
                      probably not

Comment

In route.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

He’s not. Texas and KState conducting in home visits over the weekend.

Comment

• Kadin Shedrick @kcshedrick has committed to Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                              Mills to Abmas:

Max we realize that you are a high value player. We also know that others schools have the money ready to lay on the table for your services, while we do not yet.

Why don't you go out and see what offers you get and get back to me with those figures. In the mean time, we will be scraping up donors to try and match the offers you get elsewhere. We have some big money folks who will invest in our team but want to know what they are paying for before doling out the cash.

I look forward to coaching you for your 5th and final college season enroute to your NBA career.
                              Could I be right on this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Could I be right on this one?
                                We can only hope and pray...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X