No announcement yet.

Devon Manning - Committed to Trinidad State JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Manning's recruitment is so quiet and he has visited the Air Force Academy, I have the feeling that is where he wants to go.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Made the AP Class 4A all state first team

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        Since Manning's recruitment is so quiet and he has visited the Air Force Academy, I have the feeling that is where wants to go.
        You can never fault a kid who actually wants an education. WSU has a good education too, but going to a military academy is just a bit better. They have a good program too. You serve your time after graduation, and if you choose to leave the armed services, you are almost certainly garaunteed a job, just about anywhere, just because of the place you attended school.

Comment

jw if anyone has heard anything about this kid lately, he seems like he could turn out to be a pretty good college pg

Comment

The only thing is what I didn't hear.....he didn't make Colorado's All-State Team. Nothing about his recruitment on sites or by Google.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Signs LOI with Trinidad State Junior College:

Comment

Originally posted by SWarehouse
                Signs LOI with Trinidad State Junior College:

http://www.trinidadstate.edu/sports/...ws/042208.html
                This kid seemed to completely fall off the college recruiting landscape.

Grades? Attitude?

He's not going to a "placement" JuCo that gets high level recruits either... I guess we'll find out eventually.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                X